TJ09

2019-04-01 - Important Announcement

It seems I totally missed the event last year. This time, I got an upside-down Mint egg - what will that grow into?

I got one of the upside down eggs last year so I decided to keep quiet in hopes someone else gets a chance! I threw myself into the maw  of a dragon for you, random stranger!! XD 

Yay, this year I was lucky as well! Looks like my upside down girl will get to meet an upside down boy. ^_^

Inb4 the "correct response" is the same for everyone and not actually randomly generated.

Got lucky this year after getting unlucky last year. So excited for my upside-down kiddo!

3 minutes ago, Chococat0815 said:

Sooo... everybody has gotten eaten already?

Because I can't figure out how to start the event 🙈

Go to the any biome in the cave and the screen will come up giving you a choice.

4 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Go to the any biome in the cave and the screen will come up giving you a choice.

Thanks, I feel dumb now, this was literally the only page I didn't think to check...

Got eaten anyway XD

I went with "Say Nothing" in hopes of the other person getting a Mint, as I got one last year - got eaten XD You can only get 1, right? 

1 hour ago, Varnayrah said:

It seems I totally missed the event last year. This time, I got an upside-down Mint egg - what will that grow into?

It will grow into an upside-down mint! XD

https://dragcave.net/view/Oz4t3 (described!)

Yay, third year is the charm! I finally have one! Now to...go through the AP gauntlet in a few days...and see if I can get a mate...

Well, I got eaten this year. XD But last year (which was April Fools AND Easter), I got lucky, so I'm just glad I got an upside-down Mint on that special double holiday!

Best of luck to the rest of you!

I'm so happy it came back. It's fun. :P

By the way, whether you became lunch or lucked out, I'm gifting offspring of Fool Mint babies over here. Anyone who wants to gift their own Fool Mint offspring is also welcome to join in. :)