TJ09

2019-04-01 - Important Announcement

By popular demand1, the most interactive and engaging event in the nearly-thirteen-year history of Dragon Cave has returned. Rather than engaging in the site's Core Gameplay of hunting for eggs, you get to instead participate—willingly or not—in The Dragon’s Dilemma.

Explore the boundaries of morality as you and another player silently (and without communicating) commence in the ultimate mindgames. If you choose wisely, you may even get a special prize2!

The event is back for today only3. Have at it while you still can.

1: 100% of participants said they would enjoy the return of The Dragon’s Dilemma in a private survey with a sample size of myself.
2: By opening this forum thread, you agree not to complain about not receiving a “special prize” if you don't pick the option that has a chance of giving you a “special prize”.
3: Probably. At least for this year. Predicting the future is hard, okay?

Sounds interesting....

Oh sweet, April Fools!

Oh noes, my buns got munched XD.

Edited by Zinogre

Oh I so needed (ok, wanted) to not get eaten.  😥

yay, my first foray out, and i'm eaten. 

I got an upside down mint!  So do I influence it to be the same gender as last year's to make checkers, or opposite gender to be mates?  Please weigh in with opinions!  Thanks!

Thank you for bringing it back! After enough years I might even have the full set of inverted sprites :)

Just now, EragonSaphiraRider said:

Can someone please tell me where to find this? I can't work it out.. nothing showing up for me anywhere

Go to any biome.

I like this. Where can I play.

Thanks TJ.