TJ09

2019-04-01 - Important Announcement

Ah darn, I got an upside down mint and was hoping to give it to a friend but apparently they're not tradeable now. Did that change last time already? I remember there was definitely no such limit the first year.

51 minutes ago, MissK. said:

Ah darn, I got an upside down mint and was hoping to give it to a friend but apparently they're not tradeable now. Did that change last time already? I remember there was definitely no such limit the first year.

Only the 2017 ones were tradeable. Last year's were not, nor are this year's (but a lot of people in the Trading Hub do not realize that!). They can be abandoned so check the AP!

Edited by Lagie

Exactly what is the point of having these mint eggs? Yes, the date will say "April 1st", but it's still just a normal mint.

5 minutes ago, Arwen17 said:

Exactly what is the point of having these mint eggs? Yes, the date will say "April 1st", but it's still just a normal mint.

When you go to the "view page" it will be upside-down. It is different.

Do these guys breed true, as in, could I theoretically get upside down Mints by breeding my new guy to another Mint/Upside Down Mint..? This is my first time participating in the April 1st Mint game. 

14 hours ago, Uther_Pendragon said:

Omg yess, Spiteful_Crow! Grab my ring pls??

(Lmao That gif was worth being eaten!)

Will do. Maybe we can revive you as a Zombie. ;)

4 hours ago, Charity322 said:

Event never showed up for me.

It should have been the first thing you saw if you went to hunt in any of the biomes on the 1st.

16 hours ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Is this your arm?

tumblr_osis4mcyEA1qj6kc8o1_250.gif

Dragonheart is such a great film. :wub:  

4 hours ago, blah said:

Dragonheart is such a great film. :wub:  

That it is. :D I need to watch it again.

(And I'm happy someone here recognized it without me having to say.)

So I grabbed a cb upside down in the AP--it showed up as upside down on the AP page!  Did they always do that?  I was shocked when I saw it--here I've been grabbing and checking, just in case there was one.

27 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

So I grabbed a cb upside down in the AP--it showed up as upside down on the AP page!  Did they always do that?  I was shocked when I saw it--here I've been grabbing and checking, just in case there was one.

They're coded to be normal in the lineage and on the scroll. Perhaps TJ missed the AP in the coding?

Great name, @Naruhina_94!

8 hours ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

That it is. :D I need to watch it again.

(And I'm happy someone here recognized it without me having to say.)

I immediately checked if it was included in amazon prime but sadly it isn't. 😅

Whoops, missed this event again. You would think I would learn by now to check the forum or something. XD

On 4/2/2019 at 2:15 PM, Spiteful_Crow said:

Is this your arm?

tumblr_osis4mcyEA1qj6kc8o1_250.gif

omg! Dragonheart! It's been way too long since I watched that amazing movie! Will never forget when my dad took me to see it in theaters at the age of 7. that's what made me love dragons so much.

To those who are confused why their mints are upside down I have found an easy solution. Click right mouse button on the dragon culprit and in the option menu click "inspect element". On the screen with confusing code that pops up, change scaleY(-1) to scaleY(1). This solves the problem!

Note: this fix will have to be applied every time you reload the page or view the dragon.