TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

Woah, they're going fast! Three refreshes at the :40 and they were gone.

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

Yep. The cave drops new eggs every 5 mins and longer drops at the top of the hour.

Thanks! I just witnessed this experience and I must say I'm such a nube XD

I physically cannot click any faster. GODS OF SPEED BE ON MY SIDE. AND GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION

I need that glassy egg so bad!

problem is, about 90something ppl are working against me and stealing all of those beautiful eggs...

Phew! I was not ready for this at all, I had just picked up 5 eggs 3 hours ago, haha. But it's alright.

Both eggs can be bitten so they are not two headed. They look nice, glad to be having another release.

35 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Woah, careful everyone, apparently viewbombers are attacking already!! *hides eggs quickly* Went to put some ERs into Allure and Valley Sherwood and found my brand-new 8-minutes-old eggs already in there.

Just hid all of my things, thank you for the warning! Almost everything had shot up in views and clicks, fortunately no sickness.

And of course I'm locked for the new release... Hopefully it will be easier to catch them after I unlock. *fingers crossed*

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I managed to get one Pretty Glassy one! Omg! This is so fun XD.

Lol! The last drop lasted less than 10 seconds! I only got to refresh once to see one last musky egg poof from existence. :lol: DID manage to get one (1) glassy egg two drops ago, so I'm getting somewhere, but the competition is real tonight! (And the internet speed is not in my favor, unfortunately.)

I caught my first pair of glassy eggs after way, way too much refreshing. XD I hope the musky ones are easier to catch. :P

EDIT: I managed to catch two more glassy eggs but not a single musky eggs. C'mon, DC, don't be so stubborn XD

Edited by obelisk_light

Mangrit, I hope your bitten eggs don't die, as I dunno if that'll still lock the slot for 24 hours?

Anyone who's safely Fogged your eggs, check Egg Drop Soup, as Fogged eggs aren't removed and mine were also in there. If I hadn't removed them, they'd automatically have started receiving too many Views as soon as unFogged.

I don't get view bombers. They get nothing out of it. There is 0 personal gain. So why kill my babies. 

1 minute ago, Coheart said:

I don't get view bombers. They get nothing out of it. There is 0 personal gain. So why kill my babies. 

I assume they are the sort of people who simply like causing problems for others, making others annoyed/upset/etc. I sort of laugh at it 'cause I rarely have anything 'valuable' on my scroll.

2 minutes ago, Syphoneira said:

Mangrit, I hope your bitten eggs don't die, as I dunno if that'll still lock the slot for 24 hours?

Heheh, I didn't bite them, I just viewed them through the bite menu without actually following through.

3 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I assume they are the sort of people who simply like causing problems for others, making others annoyed/upset/etc. I sort of laugh at it 'cause I rarely have anything 'valuable' on my scroll.

what exactly is a viewbomber? because if you don't add ur eggs to the hatchables then they really won't be able to see them. Unless you're exposing a link.

Just now, dommybomb said:

what exactly is a viewbomber? because if you don't add ur eggs to the hatchables then they really won't be able to see them. Unless you're exposing a link.

Anyone who posts on the forum can be targeted, especially if your username is the same as here on the forum. They stalk your scroll and add anything you get to hatcheries... Some only seem to strike during new releases, possibly because it's easier then to mass-target lots of vulnerable eggs.

Yes, and check out whether your egg have been added anywhere that keeps Fogged eggs in, as with Egg Drop Soup, where I found and removed mine.

Had two eggs I absolutely couldn't part with, so I've locked myself with 3 and 3 of the new babies. Glad it was a small release or I'd have had a dilemma :P

These both look promising so far- I love the color on the glassy eggs, especially. Hope it keeps a bunch of that lovely Caribbean blue / turquoise it has going on. 

Oh exciting!! Got four glassy ones, just need the others now.

And with that drop, I'm officially locked! Can't wait to see these cute little eggs hatch! :wub: Good luck to everyone else still catching tonight. I believe in you.

Whew, am I done for the night!. 3 Glassies and 2 Muskies! Probably will be given away the extras. Be on the lookout folks! This was fun! Can't wait to see how they look!

Thanks TJ & Spriters for the new eggies!! 

Good luck to everybody. 😂

I usually get one male and one female of each on a new release. Do you guys get more? Is there a high benefit to having more?

5 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Anyone who posts on the forum can be targeted, especially if your username is the same as here on the forum. They stalk your scroll and add anything you get to hatcheries... Some only seem to strike during new releases, possibly because it's easier then to mass-target lots of vulnerable eggs.

That's kinda creepy if I say so myself..oof. Thanks for the explanation, I'll hide my eggies.