TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

Woah, careful everyone, apparently viewbombers are attacking already!! *hides eggs quickly* Went to put some ERs into Allure and Valley Sherwood and found my brand-new 8-minutes-old eggs already in there.

Oh lordy you aren't kidding, mine were too.

Oh my, I’m so stoked for them ; o btw, just wanna remind everyone to be careful with putting eggs in hatcheries as they’re really vulnerable (especially the first day) take good care of your babies !!

wow!!:lol:

so many people online!

thanks and hope everyone can get what they want~

8 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Woah, careful everyone, apparently viewbombers are attacking already!! *hides eggs quickly* Went to put some ERs into Allure and Valley Sherwood and found my brand-new 8-minutes-old eggs already in there.

Holy Carp! I just noticed my eggies had a ton of views except for the last one I just caught & I didn't put them anywhere! o.0 Thanks for the warning, HeatherMarie!! *has NEVER had this happen before*

I was expecting a release tonight, so I'm glad I checked; can't wait to grab some and see how they grow ^^

5 minutes ago, kiramaru7 said:

Holy Carp! I just noticed my eggies had a ton of views except for the last one I just caught & I didn't put them anywhere! o.0 Thanks for the warning, HeatherMarie!! *has NEVER had this happen before*

Yeah, that would be viewbombers at work. Your best bet is to hide your eggs so they dont get sick. 

Yay! New Dragons! I'm so excited! Although I don't see any eggs in the biomes >.>

2 minutes ago, Coheart said:

Yay! New Dragons! I'm so excited! Although I don't see any eggs in the biomes >.>

I found Musty eggs in the alpine and forest and Glassy in the volcano

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

Just now?

Just now, Syiren said:

All my binomes say "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found."

First time I'm here for the start of the release. This was fun, already got my fill of eggs :)

Happy hunting everyone!

Just now, Coheart said:

All my binomes say "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found."

They got grabbed up fast! There'll be another spawn on the hour.

Oh shoot! New dragons! I just went to the cave to poke around for some nice eggs and I found that none of the biomes had any eggs. XD Came over here to check for a release and what do you know? Hope I can grab a few!

Just want to thank HeatherMarie for the warning - I had the same problem. Wondering if someone has a program to attack this many people so fast? And why?

Thanks for the new eggs~ 

EDIT: Thank you all stupid viewbombers ^^

Edited by Artius

Just now, dommybomb said:

Just now?

They reappear during the 5 minute drops. I havent tried to grab any since the midnight drop. I'm waiting for an egg to hatch b4 I grab more.

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

They reappear during the 5 minute drops. I havent tried to grab any since the midnight drop. I'm waiting for an egg to hatch b4 I grab more.

So every 5 minutes? lol. Gotcha!

1 minute ago, dommybomb said:

So every 5 minutes? lol. Gotcha!

Yep. The cave drops new eggs every 5 mins and longer drops at the top of the hour.