TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

8 hours ago, Syiren said:

Yeah, that would be viewbombers at work. Your best bet is to hide your eggs so they dont get sick. 

That's what I did last night, before going to bed. I plan on just keeping them hidden whenever I'm not here. I wonder if peeps on the first page of this thread were targeted. I usually forget to comment, but this time I managed to get on page one. XD It wasn't like these were hard to get  & the amount of time wasted by viewbombing, they could have easily gotten their fill. I got my last one at the beginning of the 15 minute drop, having stumbled upon the others when they first dropped. Thanks for the advice, which I hope helped others! :D

Anyways, to get back on topic, I wonder what they're going to look like when they grow up! :D The blue & gold eggie is sooo pretty! :D

Tomato Juice, they should be permanent addition to the cave. Try looking in the forest at 5 minutes on the hour. For example, 10:05, 10:10, 10L15, etc. :D 

Edited by kiramaru7
wanted to add another comment.

Thank you for the new release, TJ and spriters! The hatchies are cute. Got a pair of each  egg and fogged them and I'm stopping for now.

Dang it, most of the week I had nothing to do, and then I specifically saved space two days ago for a June release, but NOW I have some eggs I can’t abandon! XD

Love the rainbow oil effect on the musk egg, and the other one reminds me of a cute spitfire fleshcrowne complex! Both hatchies lookin’ good, hope the adults keep the good stuff going. :)

So, the little hot one sorts between Pyralspites and Radiant Angels. Pyro-something, maybe ? With it spitting fire and all...

I find it interesting that the egg reminds me of the Ultraviolets', and the colours are similar to the Yellow-crowneds. Both done by JOTB as well. And both have that heat-theme going as well. ;)

It's a cute little hatchling, in any case. Seems to have quite the nasty temper, though.

I'm very curious were the little black one will go. Pleasant smell and oily hide... a perfume dragon ? Can't see where it is sorted, I have yet to unlock and catch one.

10 minutes ago, kiramaru7 said:

I wonder if peeps on the first page of this thread were targeted.

I don't think there is much doubt about that. :(  I wasn't until the second page, but I have hidden my eggs and my scroll for now, just to be safe.

Little yellow hatchie reminds me a bit of the Fleshcrowne -- mostly just the coloring. It is cute, but seems to be a bit vicious. Can't see much detail on the dark one, but I like the oil-slick sheen to it. I will be anxious to see the adults.

7 minutes ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

I'm very curious were the little black one will go. Pleasant smell and oily hide... a perfume dragon ? Can't see where it is sorted, I have yet to unlock and catch one.

They sort between blacks and bleeding moons for me, though I could be missing something else in-between the two, I don't know.

EDIT: Yeah I'm missing...a lot of breeds that start with "black" actually o.o Sorry. But I guess chances are the new breed's name starts with black as well, either way? Since they're very...black looking.

Edited by Crowned_Ladybug

Oooh a release! There goes my morning

The "glassy hot" hatchling reminds me of a yellow-crowned with colors reversed :D I love the egg too, it's so summery!

The purple one has a slick oily hide huh? Another one to make the Luminas unhappy? XD

4 minutes ago, Crowned_Ladybug said:

They sort between blacks and bleeding moons for me, though I could be missing something else in-between the two, I don't know.

EDIT: Yeah I'm missing...a lot of breeds that start with "black" actually o.o Sorry. But I guess chances are the new breed's name starts with black as well, either way? Since they're very...black looking.

They sort between Black Tea and Blacktips on mine

Wooooo new eggs!  Thanks TJ and the artists!

Also, what's up with the alpine "wind gusts" eggs? They're definitely new, but they're not listed in here

I was wondering the same thing, Yhme.  Just saw them, and I'm egg-locked with the other two from earlier.

So...Are we also gonna talk about that one egg in the Alpine?

~edit to remove spoilers~

Edit: I was almost egg-locked but I managed to grab one. It sorts between Aeons and Albinos

Edited by Kaini

1 minute ago, Yhme said:

Also, what's up with the alpine "wind gusts" eggs? They're definitely new, but they're not listed in here

I just saw those too. XD I dumped 2 glassies to grab a pair.

What the hell was that ?!

A surprise release within a release ?! If so, I am mightily impressed ! B)

3 minutes ago, Yhme said:

UFFF,,,,three new eggs... ii hope not for the 4th in few hours 😡

And zero of the other two types with this hourly drop.

How long are these releases likely to last? I managed to get only one each of the glassy and musky, and am egg locked. Since this is my first new release, I have no idea how long these last. Even though there’s a third new egg, I’m going to have to wait for two days until I’m unlocked. 😣

Cool, new eggs!  Thanks, DC staff!

For some reason, the oily hatchling reminds me of Salandit from Pokemon.  The other one, for some reason, reminds me of an Imperial Fleshcrowne.

Wonder what the adults will be like,

Just now, Ruby Eyes said:

And zero of the other two types with this hourly drop.

Well, when there is a new release all the non-new-release biomes are empty. ;) (No matter if their latest additions came only a few hours ago.)

This is... interesting.

On 7/1/2018 at 8:03 AM, dark_sama said:

So...Are we also gonna talk about that one egg in the Alpine?

~edit to remove spoilers~

Edit: I was almost egg-locked but I managed to grab one. It sorts between Aeons and Albinos

I was just going to mention that!

A secret release?!?!!!

Glad I grabbed one!

Now to get the other two!

Edited by Kaini

3 minutes ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

Well, when there is a new release all the non-new-release biomes are empty. ;) (No matter if their latest additions came only a few hours ago.)

This is... interesting.

Well, supposedly, one of the two from the front page should appear in all biomes, the other in the volcano. And there was nothing - I refreshed the volcano from :59 until :03 without any eggs appearing.

This is ridiculous, something must be wrong with the drop rate. :(

Wait, there's a third new egg?  Wonder why it wasn't pictured.

Also, it it safe to put our eggs in incubators yet?  Or are the viewbombers still an issue?