TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

34 minutes ago, quinney said:

Overclicked on the glassy ones and got 5, only  got 3 musky.  Glad to have them all but bummer, wanted 4/4!

i did exactly the same thing. i'll have a glassy egg available in a couple of hours, for anyone having trouble getting them. then i'll try to pick up another musky.

Managed to get one glassy before being egg locked. 😕 But there are literally no muskies anywhere. Yay for being a newbie and having no space. (Waves sad flag) 😥

Btw, is it normal for there to be no encyclopedia entry? Or have I just not unlocked it yet?

Edited by Anra7777

Uh-oh, I just saw non-release eggs in with the 5 minute drop in Jungle and Forest.

yZP4ynf.png

Edited by Ansela Jonla

11 minutes ago, Ansela Jonla said:

Uh-oh, I just saw non-release eggs in with the 5 minute drop in Jungle and Forest.

yZP4ynf.png

Ooo, a Magi! Cool!

Finally got two muskies! My wifi started lagging the exact moment the first five minute drop I could catch from again happened. But I got my second musky anyway! (If they're still dropping by the time I'm free of egglock again, I'll try to catch more. I love the lil rainbow the egg has. Plus...rares) Now to wait for them to grow up! And I'm out of red BSAs again

These musky eggs are pretty elusive! I hope I'll be able to catch some as soon as possible. :D

I managed to grab 2 glassies and 4 muskies. The last ones were pretty hard to catch! Now they're all incubated, influenced and I can't wait to see how the hatchlings will look like!

Finally got four of each! Properly influenced and hidden for safety during the first day (not risking viewbombing, nuh uh). Can't wait to see what these dragons will look like! :wub:

Got my last Musky egg which filled my last egg slot :) Looking forward to seeing them grow up!

Phew, the hour mark was kind to me and I managed to catch 3 muskies. Now three of both, have to wait for some other eggies to grow up before catching more! I love the rainbow on the muskies’ egg, makes me really excited to see them growing up. 

51 minutes ago, Anra7777 said:

Btw, is it normal for there to be no encyclopedia entry? Or have I just not unlocked it yet?

It usually takes some time after a release b efore the encyclopedia entry is added. :) I can't wait to find out more about these dragons, though! 

Cool, a new release.Thanks TJ. Can't wait till they grow up.

1 hour ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

Great!

But normal eggs are already mixing in.. :(

Need the musk eggs...

Okay, NOW I am happy.

Four of each breed are what I wanted.

Now they get a rest in a safe fog until they are ready to hatch. :D

Thank you for this release!

Thank you for the new release!

Caught some glassy eggs, but where are the musky ones? Only in the forest biome?

And are the glassy ones only in the volcano?

Edited by walkinslow

5 minutes ago, walkinslow said:

Thank you for the new release!

Caught some glassy eggs, but where are the musky ones? Only in the forest biome?

And are the glassy ones only in the volcano?

The glassy ones are only in the volcano but the musky ones are in all the biomes. They’re just getting picked up really quickly. :) 

Thank you! I didn't see any during the last 5-minute drop, just empty biomes. 😞

Guess I'll try again at the full hour.

Oh, new dragons! And both eggs look very nice!

Already got four of the blue ones, now I'll try my best for the purple ones. :)

Doesn't the full-hour drop usually last longer than the 5-minute drops? This one was only a few seconds. 😱

6 minutes ago, Dohaerys said:

The first musky egg has cracks!

So does one of the blue ones!

Wow okay I didn't realise they were all already below 4 days o.o

I'm Excited

Got all my glassies (those ones really are abundant!) But dang them muskies are elusive, only got the one so far. AAA, I ADORE that faint faint rainbow pattern on the muskies omgomg

5 minutes ago, meruru said:

please tell me where do they drop?

The brown one every biome the glassy blue one only in Volcano.

Edited by Whirlaway