TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

1 minute ago, Whirlaway said:

The bwon one every biome the glassy blue one only in Volcano.

thank you ^^

I just so love the hard to catch eggs. 

I have the same problem about viewbombing. My eggs get an insane amount of views out of nowhere. I didn't even have time to post them on any clicksite, they all became sick after just a few minutes... I had to fog them all. 😕

3 minutes ago, rubina96 said:

Do you know how the two dragons will become when they grow up?

We won't know what they look like until TJ's grow up. :)

Maybe the hourly 'musky' will last two seconds! 

4 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

Maybe the hourly 'musky' will last two seconds! 

Just start clicking in the empty space while you refresh constantly. You'll usually manage at least one egg, before they're all gone... :)

Exciting with new eggs! I have two er eggs that need to grow up though, i cant toss my cb gaia!! Hurry little egg hurry...!

Grabbed one more of the musky ones, now I just need to be able to grab two more.

Had a feeling that something new might drop today. ^___^

Glad I checked the cave. And what good fortune that I'm currently without eggs... ^^;;

Thanks TJ and the spriters for another lovely set of eggs! ❤️

So glad I kept my slots empty, had a feeling there'd be a release today xD Got 4 of the glassy eggs, as well as two misclicks.

Oh, and nice try with starting early, viewbombers, but folks are growing wise to your shenanigans ;)

After misclicking on a Pygmy, I finally got a pair of the musky eggs. I'm done for now.

Good luck everyone still hunting!

Eyyyy new eggos

Got 3 blue ones on me, two of them have nice codes. I still need the "musky" one after something on my scroll hatches.

Eh, not a fan of the first hatchie. Have to see on the musky one.

Well, now have to wait for the adults. I doubt I will like them, honestly, haven't liked most of the releases this year. Only been two dimorphic breeds this year, I hope we can get more later.

Woha - Those hatchies sound dangerous. I am so excited! Kudos to the spriters whoever they are!

Just now, Laura-Lana said:

Woha - Those hatchies sound dangerous. I am so excited! Kudos to the spriters whoever they are!

The musky one is by Mysfytt and the glassy one is JOTB.

I am waiting them to grow up because I can't say anything about current s1 hatchies. They're cute, and it seems they will be next westerns.

Wow, I managed to catch a couple on the first day of release, that's a first for me. xD

Wait so when will the new eggs stop dropping? I'm scroll locked and my next hatchie only grows up in 2 hours. So far I've only managed to get 1 glassy and 0 muskies :^(