TJ09

2018-07-01 - July Dragon Release

Got two of the hot ones, now logged until tonight, then I'll try for some of the dark eggs.

Edited by Gluria

Can we please have the musky eggs drop a bit longer? It seems we have too much of the glassy eggs but not enough of the musky eggs. I can't grab any and all biomes (except Volcano) are empty!

Wee musky LGBT wrath month egg sorts between Black Tea and Blacktip, so "Blackened [something]" seems most likely.

Hot and glassy egg sorts between the Pyralspites and Radiant Angels, and all I can think of is Pyrex.

9 minutes ago, schmupti said:

Just took a look at the musky egg up close - wee rainbow! ❤️

Wha? *looks closer* Omg subtle rainbow! That's awesome!

Snagged two pairs of the musky eggs, two pairs of the glassy, all influenced, incubated, and fogged to keep them safe from my fan club until they're ready for their public debut. ;) Had a feeling there'd be a release tonight, so I slowed down on my Salt Army collecting so I'd have space to grab a full load of eggs instead of flirting constantly with scroll lock! :lol:

Oh freak, I saw regular eggs mixing in with the muskies already!! Whaaaa? Maybe that means they are going to be rares! *hopes for a new true-rare!*

Got two glassies and one smelly so far, but I've got an egg hatching in two hours so I'll be able to get two of each. Maybe more, in case they turn out to be hard to get later.

I know not to judge the dragon by the egg, but I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going to like both of these. Can't wait to see them grow up!

Edit: oh no the regulars are back already?!

Edited by Crowned_Ladybug

Wow! Regular eggs are already mixing in with the new ones.... That's QUICK.

Edited by Sheriziya

WOOOOOO For once I was prepared and left my egg slots open for tonight just in case TJ was running late on egg dispersal, bahaha, although now I guess he's running early. I am loving these eggs already! Thank you to the spriters, I can't wait to see these mature!

Was hoping for a June release, but I'm glad we have at least an early July release.

Got two of the glassy ones, the musky eggs go by really fast.

Caught 4 of the Volcano eggs and 2 of the Musky ones. I had a feeling that there was going to be a release today, but I fell asleep, whoops.

Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians.

Definitely seems like the muskies are going to be fairly rare if normal eggs are mixing with them already, so glad I grabbed 4 of them before it got too bad. 

Overclicked on the glassy ones and got 5, only  got 3 musky.  Glad to have them all but bummer, wanted 4/4!

Okay, mom's bugging me to go to bed. Good luck to anyone who's still hunting! Can't wait to see TJ's hatchlings in the morning.

Now I'm all restless having to wait between one and two hours for one of my eggs to hatch so that I can try catching another musky. They'll all be gone by then, won't they?

I'm really excited to be getting new rares though!

Oh man, I didn’t check for a new release immediately this morning and the musky ones are going SO FAST. The glassy ones are fine, but gosh am I cursing myself for not bringing my laptop with me for this weekend trip. Fingers crossed I catch at least one!

Woo! Can't wait to grab some of these guys! :D Thanks TJ and spriters!

Edited by StormWizard212

Just when I decided I'll spend some time at the cinema instead of waiting around for eggs xD

Managed to get three glassy eggs and two musky ones, but regular eggs are mixing in! I clicked on a Neotropical by accident - bit it in hopes of auto-abandoning it, but it died instead. >.>

Wow, the musky eggs really do move fast. I think I saw two in the last drop. The glassy eggs, on the other hand, have barely moved XD

I grabbed three of the musky eggs, but I haven't had a chance to grab the glassy ones yet. I've got a few other eggs that need to hatch first before I can grab more things. 

Managed to get one more Musky egg from the Volcano of all places. I missclicked a Sinni Krai egg but I'm waiting the 5 hours to abandon it instead of using one of my Vampires to bite it.