Peachycupcake525

Earned More Than 100 Shards?

glitchimage.PNG.e3aae8b21c1bd3e12c24c1b18eee450f.PNG

So... This happened. I was just breeding to get shards, and I apparently have 2 more shards than I should. It hasn't increased any more since then.

This happened to me as well, but it was during the first week. I'm at 603 shards.

Hm. Bred to test. Nope... And now I can'r decide whether to keep the egg !

MAYBE if you are at 99, it sort of has to give you the balance ?

Edited by Fuzzbucket

23 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Hm. Bred to test. Nope... And now I can'r decide whether to keep the egg !

MAYBE if you are at 99, it sort of has to give you the balance ?

That's what I think, too. So, if you have less than 100 shards and perform an action that earns you some, you'll get the full balance. Like, you have 99 shards and catch an egg from the biomes, you'll end up with 104. Which does make "getting to 99, then catch from the biomes" the worst kind of exploit - but, then again, is 4 shards maximum gain really bad enough to recode the system, @TJ09?

I am OTT already - but I'll ask the grandson...

OK - if it's 5 for a biome egg - it didn't work. (He was at 597, caught one and is now at 600. AND has some dumping to do :lol:)

But getting slightly more than the 100 per week is possible. It's happened to me this week, as I got one extra shard.

Well, he didn't. I'll try and get it tighter next week - see if I can hit 99 and THEN try...

It may be one specific action that is giving the extras, though. I tried breeding, got to 699 eggs, bred again, and was capped at 700. So its not breeding. Getting eggs from the AP can't be it, because that only gives 1 pt. 

So my guess is, it may be hatching an egg or growing a hatchie..... 

Cheers!
C4. 

It would be nice to get a few extra. 😆 I missed 4 shards one week, and now I can never again end the week on a "x00" and it's driving the perfectionist side of my brain nuts. 😫

On 6/26/2018 at 4:49 PM, cyradis4 said:

It may be one specific action that is giving the extras, though. I tried breeding, got to 699 eggs, bred again, and was capped at 700. So its not breeding. Getting eggs from the AP can't be it, because that only gives 1 pt. 

So my guess is, it may be hatching an egg or growing a hatchie..... 

Cheers!
C4. 

I also have 1 extra shard earned this week (and only hit the max today), and I'm thinking you're right and that it's probably from one of these two things, as I haven't caught or bred anything today.

maybe if two of them are close enough together.  I had 99 last week when an egg hatched and only received one shard.