sh20000sh

SH's secretly hidden bingo

Well, it's secret 23 - it's kinda bound to drive people mad :lol: especially considering that 2 steps out of 5 - steps 2 and 3 - are supposedly requiring some sort of "luck" and I'm not a lucky person.

I planned each round would be week long. So next round will be on Thursday or Friday. (I hope S23 would be claimed in that time) At least I still can set flash XD 

F10 : Terrae Dragon (9hrs)

As some of you already saw 5*5 table and pointer, you may refer what Ruby done in my shiny-ish bingo. :) 

28 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

As some of you already saw 5*5 table and pointer, you may refer what Ruby done in my shiny-ish bingo. :) 

I don't even know what this means :lol:

I suppose the lucky steps 2 and 3 lead to a grid like sh's avatar and an image that says how to flip/turn/mirror before applying said grid to another grid (maybe even to the avatar itself, I have no clue).

Well if it's ANY help to anyone who knows what they are doing - one number is constantly spinning....

6 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Well, it's secret 23 - it's kinda bound to drive people mad :lol: especially considering that 2 steps out of 5 - steps 2 and 3 - are supposedly requiring some sort of "luck" and I'm not a lucky person.

Huh, interesting. I learned something new today.

Well. I'm starting to give up. Here's how far I've went. 

step 1 - click the secret link next to nebula flash
step 2 - re-open the secret link until you see the password is autofilled already, click submit
step 3 - refresh the grid's page until it turns into an upside down image
step 4 - ???

Edited by Naraku
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Step 4 - read the password grid bottom right to top left and you get

DBISX

HKYWA

JOULV

QEPCF

TMRNG

Yeah...

Wow. That's team effort XD 1 pt each for Llama, Tabs & Naraku?

Because you all posted some steps about it XD

The last step is basically reading the flipped grid in the sequence of sh's avatar, which then in its middle somewhere says "REDBINGO". I was just too slow.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

1 minute ago, Ruby Eyes said:

The last step is basically reading the flipped grid in the sequence of sh's avatar, which then in its middle somewhere says "REDBINGO".

Yep. 01 is the 7th square on sh2000sh's avatar grid and K is the 7th square when the website grid is reversed.

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Wow. That's team effort XD 1 pt each for Llama, Tabs & Naraku?

Accepted XD