sh20000sh

SH's secretly hidden bingo

F9 expired.

All points including redone ones had been applied. If there's any error, let me know.

Whoops, deleted my post (accidentally was on the wrong page!)

How did you figure that?

*blinks and stairs at the garbage numbers and letters she has collected for the past days*

edit: oh, phew.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

That would explain why all this stuff here makes no sense at all. Paperbin diving time!

Mostly, I just tried turning flashes and their times into letters, hoping to extract a breed name or something ...

entering that yields nothing, I see now. So it's still all only rubbish what I have.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I can't seem to figure out the grid thing. Reversing alphabet and Saurian = no go. Comparing the grids by adding alphabet numbers together and converting the result into alphabet grid again didn't seem to work. There's one more method I haven't tried, but there's a small chance of it even being the right way. I noticed some kind of pattern with the links, though they don't seem to be related to the grid itself at all. Maybe just a coincidence. Maybe.

... I guess I'll have to figure this thing out later (if it's still available). The sun is rising over here. Good luck if any of you are tackling the secret. :P

You have found grids? :blink: Dang. Well, then I'm clearly no danger to you. XD

S23 is made with five steps. You need "luck" for its step 2 and 3.

Edited by sh20000sh

I am not even trying.... ;) :lol:

Can we have another flash, or round, something ! :P

Yeah, at least I have a chance with flashes. The secrets are clearly over my head and I have no interest in working that hard. The easy ones get found before I know they are there and the hard ones .......!

Edited by purplehaze

I don't mind working. But I don't know HOW.... :lol: