Shokomon

Watching the Market

14 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

Sonatas are back to 200 and Stats are 4800. That was fast...

That really WAS fast! :blink: I only bought two silvers, thinking I could buy more later ... I forgot how volatile the prices have been. I just hope they don't go any higher for the Sonatas…

Maybe if we massbreed everything except sonatas we can drive the price back down?

5 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

Maybe if we massbreed everything except sonatas we can drive the price back down?

Do you think this could help? I don't really pay attention to ratios. If it will, I will breed some things!

Well sonatas appear to be back down to 100 with the appearance of blue ones??? What is even happening

Theoretically, if breeding a lot of a breed can make price go up breeding a lot of everything should make it go down... Eventually?

10 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

Well sonatas appear to be back down to 100 with the appearance of blue ones??? What is even happening

I don't know, but I'm not taking any chances! I just filled up my scroll with them. I have six of them now, bought at 100 shards.

Theoretically, if breeding a lot of a breed can make price go up breeding a lot of everything should make it go down... Eventually?

I guess we can wait and see if they rise in price again? I posted in the mass breeding thread. We should know something in the next few hours as to whether the price will rise again or stay the same. If it rises again, I would be up for a mass breeding.

with the appearance of blue ones???

OMG ... you'll never guess what I did. The four more that I purchased were all blue, when I meant to buy silver.  So I feel like I wasted 400 shards, because I really don't want the blue ones… I plan to abandon them. But it seems that we can't abandon them until we have held them for five hours? I did not recall that being the case for Market eggs. Then again, I'm not sure I have ever immediately abandoned a Market purchase, though I think I might have done that with Sapphire eggs in the past. Did something change with the ability to abandon a Market purchase?

Edited by missy_

12 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Did something change with the ability to abandon a Market purchase?

No, long as I remember there's always been a 5 hour wait time. Sucks that you wasted a batch of shards. Hopefully you can get the next batch before they increase again  🤞

3 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

No, long as I remember there's always been a 5 hour wait time. Sucks that you wasted a batch of shards. Hopefully you can get the next batch before they increase again  🤞

Agreed. I would keep the blue ones because I need more blue ones, but my priority is the silver ones, as they seem to be the most limited. If we knew they would be readily available every month or so, but we don't, so silvers are the priority. 

They really can't decide how much they wanna be

Yeah, they can't. I hope they stay at 100 shards. I'll probably just abandon two of them to the AP and keep the other two. 

7 hours ago, Stromboli said:

Wow, Sunbeams took a leap today. They've usually been 100.

ScreenShot2023-05-09at8_54_51AM.png.9091f6bad4c31cb079291cee31ba8f6e.png

That's random.

Are these guys known for any migratory patterns? Like Imperial Fleshcrownes?

What do you bet it has to do with the Eclipse somehow? Let's see how the price changes as the moons come out of the shadow of the planet.

Stats are back down to 4700, while color sonatas have vanished and left only silver sonatas at 200 at least 30 mins before actual eclipse hit at 8 pm. Further interesting times forecasted.

All 3 sonatas are back in cave for 100, switching about 55 mins after eclipse concluded, and stats have jumped back up to 4900. 

Edit 6:30 pm next day, blues are gone while silvers remain, both gold and silver at 100 shards still. Stats 4800.

As of 8:40, silvers continue to be in market.

Edited by Shadowdrake

A bit odd, but I cannot access the market at the moment for some reason.

owF6dwR.jpg

ETA: It's fixed now, but I noticed some people in Tiny Little Questions also had the same issue.

Edited by missy_

Stats continue to hold steady at 4800. I await what they will jump to on the birthday release.

9 minutes ago, -Rinikka- said:

I just saw the stats at 5500. Holy cow. 

Yikes! 

That is so high I took a screenshot.

5eNYvIy.jpg

Here are some prices:

Aeon 1,900

Blancblack 800

Blusang 1,200

Baikala 600

Black Truffle 900

Cheese 2,100

Copper 1,300

Fire Gem 1000 '

Floret Peach 300

Floret Purple and Gold 800

Gemshard 200 

Gilded Bloodscale 800 

Gold 3,100

Golden Wyvern 1,400

Ice 2,400  

Kingcrowne 800

Kyanite 600

Labradorite 400

Lumina 100 

Lunar Herald 200

Magma 3,300

Moonglow 500

Nebula 600 

Neotropical 200 

Nexus 1,700 

Paper 2,300 

Pargulus 400 

Pipio 500 

Pyralspite 600 

Red 600 

Ridgewing 400 

Sapphire 300 

Seasonal 200 

Silver 2,100 

Thunder 2,200 

Tsunami 200 

Water Walker 200 

Xeno old 300 

Xeno new 500 

Staterae 5,500 (still)

Chicken 3,200

Yellow Dino 2,200 

Green Dino 1,800 

Purple Dino 2,400 

Red Dino 2,300 

Blue Dino 2,300

Edited by missy_

Geez Post-Release price jumps are no joke.

Let's see how quickly they trend down.

I had 4680 shards and was going to buy a stat as soon as the next week started so I could get the extra shards... Guess I'm not now

Stats are now at 5,400.

Yeah I just went to check the Stat price and it's insane. Might as well just take a ton of Xeno eggs, hatch them, and try to breed them as much as you can to get your own Stat egg. That's what I did and I finally got one after 1.5 months of trying. Much faster than saving up 100 shards per week.