TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

1 hour ago, Petrel said:

Edit:  Nevermind, I type too slowly, lol.

Does anyone know how many event eggies there are? I want to know how close I am to getting them all.   (I love them so much :D  I loved them when they were green, too, I just... I like collecting stuff, okay?)
My favourites so far are the

Hide contents

Thor/Loki and the little wulfie

<3  But they're all amazing, the spriters have done a brilliant job. 
*pulls all the eggies into a pile and curls up around them*  MINE.

Those were my submissions for the event! Thank you so much <3 I'm glad you like them!

My favorite so far is the egg-doggo!

13pudg1.gifborf.

Also super happy that mint madness came back to give everyone another chance at getting the exclusive dragon.

Edited by blockEdragon

Aww, I thought the eggs we were collecting were actually green. They definitely look better now, but I'm not gonna lie, I kind of liked the green.

Yaaayyy, I have all the eggs now! Had to count them twice to be sure. That was fun!

4 minutes ago, VVarhound said:

Aww, I thought the eggs we were collecting were actually green. They definitely look better now, but I'm not gonna lie, I kind of liked the green.

I know right--the green was actually starting to grow on me... But their actual colours are certainly easier on the eyes, I must admit!

45 minutes ago, blockEdragon said:

My favorite so far is the egg-doggo!

13pudg1.gifborf.

Also super happy that mint madness came back to give everyone another chance at getting the exclusive dragon.

I'm glad you like him! Little wulfie likes you too. : D

So they did become less green after all! :P I love them, though I still have a bit of collecting to do since I haven't been able to use the Internet the whole day during Easter. The actual 2018 header is just wonderful as well!

Edited by Varislapsi

Ah, I completely missed the April Fools side of the event...What were the prizes?

10 minutes ago, SheridanCharon said:

Ah, I completely missed the April Fools side of the event...What were the prizes?

You could get an upside-down Mint, like last year. Keep your eye on the AP because there might be some people who've abandoned theirs, so you might be lucky enough to come across one. :)

Just now, StormWizard212 said:

You could get an upside-down Mint, like last year. Keep your eye on the AP because there might be some people who've abandoned theirs, so you might be lucky enough to come across one. :)

Oh, it was just that, was it? Thanks for letting me know. Knowing my luck, I'd only have got eaten anyway XD

2 minutes ago, SheridanCharon said:

Oh, it was just that, was it? Thanks for letting me know. Knowing my luck, I'd only have got eaten anyway XD

Yep, just that. Most dragons had temporary green recolours, too, which was cute. You can probably see these on the Wiki if you're curious. It was all a bit of fun but hopefully it's not something anyone is too disappointed about if they missed! <3 

Finally got my 54, alongside my upside down mint :D.. I can finally stop refreshing the page every 15 minutes!

I'm no fan of the dragon's dilemma because it leaves so many people without a prize. But I enjoyed the Mint celebration and the new Easter eggs are really lovely.

Many thanks to everyone involved!

5 hours ago, Starscream said:

My two eggs, are Sunstorm (the clone/twin brother of Starscream) which hopefully ends that set, and the Biting Pear of Salamanca -  based on art by Ursula Vernon (deviantart) (or  Valkemare in our case)

Sunstorm was the first one I got yesterday, before I knew about everything being green.  So, I assumed it was Acid Storm.  :)  Had wondered if he was going to change when the colors came back.  

Looks like the other one I got wrong so far is the chubby little wolf.  Without the animation, I thought it was a chinchilla.  Have to see what else I get now. 

Finally found all my Easter eggs! :D I wasn't around as much as I would have liked today so it took a little longer than expected, but all complete now! ^_^ 

26 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Sunstorm was the first one I got yesterday, before I knew about everything being green.  So, I assumed it was Acid Storm.  :)  Had wondered if he was going to change when the colors came back.  

Looks like the other one I got wrong so far is the chubby little wolf.  Without the animation, I thought it was a chinchilla.  Have to see what else I get now. 

I saw a green gerbil :)

I am in LOVE with the Loki helmet egg, it really speaks to me. And the ‘you crack me up’ is just too cute <3 I have 45 so far ; o

56 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

I can see the similarity XD ...if only the ears were a bit more bigger...

21 minutes ago, jostensminyard said:

I am in LOVE with the Loki helmet egg, it really speaks to me. And the ‘you crack me up’ is just too cute <3 I have 45 so far ; o

Thank you >_< This is the first time I was invited to the FoE event and I'm so happy that people like my eggies ;u; And yeah, the crack mint is cute! I'd been looking forward to seeing what it would be when the greens ended and I was not disappointed.

1 minute ago, SkyWolf25 said:

I can see the similarity XD ...if only the ears were a bit more bigger...

Thank you >_< This is the first time I was invited to the FoE event and I'm so happy that people like my eggies ;u; And yeah, the crack mint is cute! I'd been looking forward to seeing what it would be when the greens ended and I was not disappointed.

Oh my, you’re the artist of them ? ; o you’ve done a really well job, you should be proud <3 agreed, it really is ! Me neither, though I loved the green touch that they had yesterday haha ^^

nnnnooooooo the green eggs are gone:(

Love the "real" banner though! Nice callback haha

12 minutes ago, jostensminyard said:

Oh my, you’re the artist of them ? ; o you’ve done a really well job, you should be proud <3 agreed, it really is ! Me neither, though I loved the green touch that they had yesterday haha ^^

Yes, I did the wolf and Loki/Thor helmets! The 9 rows of green eggs were great, I bet Loki the Egg approved. ;)

+) I was expecting the black egg with the wizard hat to be more colourful. I wonder what it's referencing?

Edited by SkyWolf25