TJ09

2018-04-01 - Happy Something!

17 minutes ago, Switch said:

you've solved my egg puzzle

vcg0w6.png

this is Star Catcher from gen 3 my little pony!

Star-Catcher-my-little-pony-40251933-300

only got the one egg in this year. couldn't think of anything else.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! My favorite egg!!! Well...one of my favorites XD I love the Thor/Loki one and the wolf one, the floral ones and the one with the witch hat

18 minutes ago, Switch said:

vcg0w6.png

This too was my very favorite MLP! Such good memories. 

Just now, Lady_DragonRider said:

This too was my very favorite MLP! Such good memories. 

1 minute ago, Anaria said:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! My favorite egg!!! Well...one of my favorites XD I love the Thor/Loki one and the wolf one, the floral ones and the one with the witch hat

aw thanks! :') i'm glad people remember them

And I just got my last egg. Egg hunt complete for another year!  Still a little upset I didn't get to play the other game though.

Edited by Anaria

35 minutes ago, Switch said:

vcg0w6.png

..... Ohhhh Oh oh oh oh oh!!! Why on earth didn't I recognize the reference there?! Oh my goodness so many childhood memories. *cuddles the eggie* 

4 hours ago, LadyLyzar said:

LadyLyzar
ladylyzar-1.gif.e94ffee4bee391caaff95e8b1dbd572c.gifladylyzar-2.png.de0740d425cf394bd81596e6bccc01ad.pngladylyzar-3.gif.c58c1f8e1a8b28d07df262147229ff3b.gif

Mine are all puns to go along with the theme of "PUN-ish-MINT".

An egg timer, circa Windows 95

An eggplant

And of course, "You crack me up!"

2 hours ago, Imbecamiel said:

For anyone curious to know the references, my eggs are:

- Flower one: no particular reference, just playing with colors.

- Ammonite egg, inspired by pretty ammonite fossils.

- Hamiathes's Gift, from the Queen's Thief series (someone tell me I'm not the only MWT fan around here?)

- And, of course, Wonder Woman. 

Ammonite fossil egg = awesomeness! And of course I gotta fangirl the Wonder Woman egg. You win!!!!

2 hours ago, adrak said:

My eggos are based on the Red Mage and Samurai soul stones from FF14 

As a Rdm main (Jenova server) this made me extremely happy, managed to find the samurai egg so far. I was busy the last 2 days so hopefully i have enough time to catch up and grab all these eggs

Edited by Falsanthin

Can you tell which eggs are my fav?

Either way, if anyone has any of the eggs in my signature for trade please click here to contact me!

Edited by dragonwishes

Tehpikachu
tehpikachu-1.png.6e8e6615bd3404192bc61024c0b327c7.pngtehpikachu-2.png.dda89a8056d05de16781ba0c0ba36509.png

My blue egg is sort of just me looking around my room for things to make. I had a cup of water on my desk and decided I wanted it to look like light filtering down through water.

The pink egg is based on a teacup my girlfriend bought for me:

image.jpg

NiraMalfunction
niramalfunction-1.png.96dfb21f6d357dcd0a93f0915e85b7f2.pngniramalfunction-2.gif.b98caa9d4f42b97e4fd18e4cd91a3895.gifniramalfunction-3.png.639213dc233df73e5866af3b57b262e0.pngniramalfunction-4.png.4ac515d62b12b7174a91f498e2f6af44.pngniramalfunction-5.png.b9b9564d1f7df9effb46a1676ed62d83.pngniramalfunction-6.gif.8538e11662d0454cd5c4ba3cd0e96267.gifniramalfunction-7.png.c98ec82ceb4d0c26aa0c7e29f4ded0ca.png

Reference explaining time \o/

niramalfunction-1.png.96dfb21f6d357dcd0a93f0915e85b7f2.pngniramalfunction-2.gif.b98caa9d4f42b97e4fd18e4cd91a3895.gif First two are Strife: Quest for the Sigil references, the first is the Sigil itself and the second is the Entity's egg.

niramalfunction-3.png.639213dc233df73e5866af3b57b262e0.png Third one is a generic green potion cuz I like green gloop and it felt appropriate for the event. It's somewhat inspired by Heretic/Hexen health potions though.

niramalfunction-4.png.4ac515d62b12b7174a91f498e2f6af44.png Fourth one is a reference to Space Engine, I absolutely love how red supergiant stars look in it.

niramalfunction-5.png.b9b9564d1f7df9effb46a1676ed62d83.png Fifth one is a reference to my OC Malfunction. (see avatar)

niramalfunction-6.gif.8538e11662d0454cd5c4ba3cd0e96267.gif Sixth one is just a lil scorpion friend cuz I'm a Scorpio.

niramalfunction-7.png.c98ec82ceb4d0c26aa0c7e29f4ded0ca.png And the last one is a reference to one my favorite Doom megawads.

Anyway I enjoyed this event a whole lot, it was a blast to mint all the things. 10/10 would mint again.

1 hour ago, LadyLyzar said:

Mine are all puns to go along with the theme of "PUN-ish-MINT".

An egg timer, circa Windows 95

An eggplant

And of course, "You crack me up!"

I love all the eggs, even though I didn't get all of the references. LadyLyzar's ones cracked me up, though. I especially loved the eggplant. That one properly tickled my funny bone and gave me a good giggle. :lol: 

Thanks to everyone who made this event possible! ^_^ Beautiful sprites, as always.

5 hours ago, LadyLyzar said:

Stromboli
stromboli-1.png.7dcfbebd7911feed6f0775d0d569550e.png

My egg is a reference to one of my favorite audio dramas, ars PARADOXICA!

(fun fact: i got to play a tiny guest role the episode coming out next Saturday on aP and i'm mild to moderately hype as heck)

20 minutes ago, StormWizard212 said:

LadyLyzar's ones cracked me up, though. 

I see what you did there.

3 hours ago, Switch said:

vcg0w6.png

oh my god I KNEW IT

i had this pon and she was by far my fav. i would have taken a bullet for her.

What’s the time between eggs? I’m not sure when to refresh and I’m worried I’m wasting time ;-;

i'm kinda impressed there weren't any Stranger Things eggs this year. that show is so wildly popular :0

6 minutes ago, SnowyIcefall said:

What’s the time between eggs? I’m not sure when to refresh and I’m worried I’m wasting time ;-;

About 10 minutes, but sometimes it's a few minutes longer for some reason. :) So let's say 10-15 minutes.

Edited by StormWizard212

1 minute ago, StormWizard212 said:

About 10 minutes, but sometimes it's a few minutes longer for some reason. :) So let's say 10-15 minutes.

Thank you :D

Still catching eggs, but I love the foxy one, Loki of course :wub: , Wonder Woman, and although many of the references go way above me because of my old age, I do appreciate and admire the work and dedication all the spriters put in this event (heck, in all of DC events and dragon releases) Hats off!

i just recently saw Thor Ragnarok and the Loki/Thor egg makes me so, so happy tbh. by far my favorite marvel movie, and thor is my absolute favorite super hero. he's the only dude ive ever been attracted to lol

I hope there’s enough time to find all the other eggs. I’ve been kinda busy and I’ve got 23 so far...

4 hours ago, Imbecamiel said:

- Hamiathes's Gift, from the Queen's Thief series (someone tell me I'm not the only MWT fan around here?)

I've actually read the first book, it's been several years so I've been planning to reread it sometime soon. Didn't know it was a series! :o

5 hours ago, Nimrodel said:

Lots of lovely eggs, as always (nice work, artists!), but the little wolf is my absolute favourite :D

5 hours ago, dommybomb said:

I just picked up:

1r7wj68.gif.9c99ae31da88ac52e422ea521c575e3d.gif

My bestie and I love it!!!

4 hours ago, Jazeki said:

Egg wolf is my favorite.

3 hours ago, prismatika said:

As always, all of the eggs are gorgeous! My favorites have to be the two SkyWolf25 made. The little wolfie is ridiculously adorable and, as an MCU geek, it's impossible not to love the Thor & Loki one!

1 hour ago, dragonwishes said:

Can you tell which eggs are my fav?

12 minutes ago, Naughtrish said:

Still catching eggs, but I love the foxy one, Loki of course :wub: , Wonder Woman, and although many of the references go way above me because of my old age, I do appreciate and admire the work and dedication all the spriters put in this event (heck, in all of DC events and dragon releases) Hats off!

1 minute ago, voidrabbit said:

i just recently saw Thor Ragnarok and the Loki/Thor egg makes me so, so happy tbh. by far my favorite marvel movie, and thor is my absolute favorite super hero. he's the only dude ive ever been attracted to lol

Thank you so much everyone ;v;;; I've had a blast making them and I really appreciate all of you taking the time to write these!!

Soo here are my eggs!

6 hours ago, LadyLyzar said:

SkyWolf25
skywolf25-1.gif.d902a431a5cabcebab2e953fbb9664ef.gifskywolf25-2.gif.9cc4e972733740fa0692879619892bdb.gif

First one is a wolf! As my username suggests, wolves are my favourite animal and I've always wanted to make an adorable animal egg with soft colours.

The green wolf for April Fool's was a still image, but I made an animated one as well because why not ;D

vNc2gI6.gif7G5uxZn.gif

The second one is Thor and Loki from Thor: Ragnarok! Loki is my favourite MCU character and Thor is my second, so making an egg referencing them has been in my bucket list for DC. My wish has finally been granted.

The colour of the scaly eggs are based on their theme colour and their hair colour; black & green / yellow & red. The transition animations were inspired by this scene where their clothes transform back into Asgardian armor.

Here are some Loki only/Thor only animations I made for fun. Feel free to put them in profiles/sigs/etc in this forum if you want to!

Loki ver1:NwThNvl.gif/ Loki ver2:k3J1djo.gif

Thor ver1:4553MhY.gif/ Thor ver2:dN46v1o.gif

Shout-out to @Corteo for inviting me! Thanks again!