TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

Ohm I see now, looking at other posts, people complaining about not getting a warning...yeah, long ago it was said there wouldn't be advanced notice, but also that mostly it would be last weekend of the month except when there are holiday releases.  Before that, it was always a long time between releases and we get more now than when I first joined.

I think we need to just be happy with what we have, because things have gotten so much better than in the past.  And no matter what he does, TJ can't make everyone happy!  Human nature being what it is, it's not possible.

While I kinda miss planned releases, in the end these are permanent and no one is forcing anyone to get rid of their current eggs/hatchlings in order to grab these...

Oddly enough, I actually prefer the anticipation of the unplanned releases! Besides, these releases (as far as I remember) always occur on weekends, and often occur near the end of the month. As long as I keep that in mind if I'm breeding something for a specific lineage/hoarding rares, everything turns out fine ^^

!! Look at my little babies go ;u;

thanks everyone who’s welcomed me to the cave!

@Kennon so glad to see you finally get in-cave~ I can't wait to get a mountain of these :D

Edited by adrak

4 minutes ago, Kennon said:

I can't wait to see them fully grown. I don't think I saw them in DR so this will be a great surprise!

WOW I really hope TJ does not old eggs out anytime soon as I am having problem getting Alpine and Forest eggs (ggggrrrrrr pokes internet to go faster) lol

Love the new release though Thanks TJ and Spriters

Ahh! I want the secrets! I want to know what they're going to look like when they grow like so many people do ;w;

And yeesh, it's hard to grab Alpine eggs right now... I click on ~8-10 eggs (opening them in new tab so I can keep refreshing and clicking) each 5 mins and so far I've gotten one XD 

A new release for my birthday?? Why thank you! :D

But wait... I KNOW these orange speckling cuties! Eeee I'm so happy to see these guys here!! :wub:

Edit to add: I just love the description on the little golden and purple wyverns (?). I like happy dragons. <3

Edited by Aleoleo

49 minutes ago, Kennon said:

Always nice to have new in-cave spriters! Congrats!

Edited by Dorchet

Happy birthday, Aleoleo! :)

And congrats, Kennon, for your first DC release!

Still no luck with the Alpine and Forest eggs, though...

4 minutes ago, walkinslow said:

Happy birthday, Aleoleo! :)

And congrats, Kennon, for your first DC release!

Still no luck with the Alpine and Forest eggs, though...

lol Same here no luck at all. 

Alpine and Forest eggs are practically impossible. 😫 Just need one of each for now.

I wouldn't be in such a rush normally, but I won't have the time to sit around waiting once they start mixing. :rolleyes:

I'm so excited to be participating in releases again... there's so much excitement in the air! Finally got two of each color and breed and happily egglocked. Thanks, TJ! :D

Edit: Got an extra gold egg... so pretty!! :wub:

Edited by imperatrica101

Wow, I have really fast internet connection and it took me forever to get ones from the Alpine and Forest! Finally got them, though. Don't have to stress about them anymore. Thanks for the release, TJ!

WOOHOO finally got the Alpines now on to the Forest. Wish me luck

edit: Thank you if you wished me luck caught my Forest just now!!!

Edited by Merlot

If anyone has trouble catching the new release, I have 3 extra Alpine (Golden) eggs to give away, just send me a PM. :)

New dragons! I love the design of the orange speckled egg. 

2 minutes ago, Merlot said:

WOOHOO finally got the Alpines now on to the Forest. Wish me luck

LOL, me too, just after my last posting. :lol:

Good luck!

My first release after coming back to Dragcave from my hiatus!

These guys look great and I love seeing new in-cave artists! I've managed to snag at least two of each and now I'm egg-locked :D

Looking forward to seeing what these guys grow up into

...anyone else think they know what that speckled dragon is? It really reminds me of an old DR to the point I'm pretty sure it is that DR...