TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

Just now, kittyrules2003 said:

What are you guys preferring currently? The purple or the gold?

I rather like the gold.

6 minutes ago, DuskOfTheStars said:

...anyone else think they know what that speckled dragon is? It really reminds me of an old DR to the point I'm pretty sure it is that DR...

It very much might be. ;)

10 minutes ago, kittyrules2003 said:

What are you guys preferring currently? The purple or the gold?

I actually prefer the speckled egg, to be fair. How about you ?

Any idea how long the cave will stay with new eggs? I still have 13 hours on some of mine and don't want to let go.

Edited by Shadowaninja

Really liking the flower ones stage two hatchie sprite.

Holy heck those 'flower' eggs go really freaking fast! I have no idea how I managed to snag four of the purple ones. None of the others though, and I'm scroll locked. My goodness!

I wish I'd kept some space open, completely forgot about the new releases. Oh well. I have one of each now.

So I'm guessing that the grey/gold hatchie is an alt of the purple egg? Or something like the green spinel wyverns?

3 minutes ago, Clara (: said:

So I'm guessing that the grey/gold hatchie is an alt of the purple egg? Or something like the green spinel wyverns?

It seems to be a color alt like how ridgewings are since you can get them in the cave.

2 minutes ago, Clara (: said:

Well it won't be like the green Spinels because both of the new ones can be caveborn, while the green spinel is only possible as a bred dragon. I suspect the gold might be the more uncommon vein of the breed, if only by the fact TJ's scroll picture only has the purple and the speckled.

..... Oh wow, they are still flooding?! *pokes biomes* Yup, still flooding. I'm surprised at that, when I didn't have time to check this morning I thought for sure the flood would be gone by the time I got back from church. ..... If it can just keep up for 2 more hours until my Silver egg hatches so I can easily get another purple. *crosses fingers*

I *adore* the hatchlings!! While I very very much love the deep purple egg, so far my favorite hatchling is the orange-speckled, I love the coloring and I'm a sucker for that 'paw lifted like a dog' pose (a few other hatchies have similar poses and I totally hoard those!).

And the purple has gendered. Love the flower based ones so far, though I will have to wait to see the adults to truly judge. 

And it sure is nice to see a longer flood of new eggs. I always was irritated by how quick normal releases got swamped by old eggs.

Are they... parrot dragons? Have they a beak? I really hope so. (The purple-golden ones, I mean)

I'm a bit disappointed that the purple ones don't have purple bodies. They are cute, but the orange one is the cutest hatchling, I think. I am really anxious to see the adults!

Managed to nab one of the yellows with orange speckling. Looking forward to seeing what it turns into. 

52 minutes ago, DuskOfTheStars said:

...anyone else think they know what that speckled dragon is? It really reminds me of an old DR to the point I'm pretty sure it is that DR...

I thought the same thing when I saw the eggs. Seeing the hatchies and where they sort has only made me more sure. This is exciting!

And oooh, I see one of each of the purples and golds are mature hatchies now! Loving how they look so far, especially the golds!

6 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I'm a bit disappointed that the purple ones don't have purple bodies. They are cute, but the orange one is the cutest hatchling, I think. I am really anxious to see the adults!

Same here, I was *so* excited about the egg's deep purple coloring, but the hatchling seems to only have that coloring on a tiny bit of it's wings.... That's definitely disappointing. I guess I can hold out hope that maybe the babies start out a soft color and then grow into the deep purple color as adults?

I LOVE the speckled egg mature hatchling!! I am so going to hoard these :D 

How on earth are there already mature hatchlings when they just came out? ._.

As far as I've seen, I'm in love with the speckled design. They're so cute!

But are the flower scented egg colors based on biome? Or chance?

WARNING: People, PLEASE keep an eye on your eggs and be careful about sickness!! I'm seeing tons of these new guys already in hatcheries and many of them are sick. They are too new to be in hatcheries yet! Especially as a new release, they always get lots of curiosity-views in hatcheries, so they are more vulnerable then normal eggs right now.

Edited by HeatherMarie

@kyleedj
The color of the flower-scented eggs is based off of biome. I found all purples in the Forest and all golds in the Alpine.

6 minutes ago, SarkhanVol said:

How on earth are there already mature hatchlings when they just came out? ._.

TJ09's eggs always start at about 3 days 12 hrs so they can hatch fast.  Then, they get tons of views so they gender quickly.  And they are always sick and never die.

Edited by Imzadi