TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

@Syiren As far as I know, I'm the only one to have called them kitties and hippies😄

9T4b.gif.49d709df20f6abc2b3b6d2875bebd63b.gif

Groovy man✌

4 minutes ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

Got 4 golds. Now I just need 4 purples.

WB

Don't forget the third egg type (yellow with orange speckles)! Who knows how easy to catch they'll be next week...

I got 3, 2 and 2 eggs (have a "Travel through Europe" egg that needs to hatch before I can get an eighth egg.)

Edited by mpolo

4 minutes ago, jerzeeshadow said:

@Syiren As far as I know, I'm the only one to have called them kitties and hippies😄

9T4b.gif.49d709df20f6abc2b3b6d2875bebd63b.gif

Groovy man✌

Works 4 me. :)

Btw, does anyone know where the purple ones can be found? I caught a breeding pair of the other two, but those lovely purples have evaded me thus far.

Cute hatchies <3 And there, I've got a pair of each, done for now until things calm down ^^ Good luck!

Just now, Syiren said:

Works 4 me. :)

Btw, does anyone know where the purple ones can be found? I caught a breeding pair of the other two, but those lovely purples have evaded me thus far.

Forest.

The purple babies are so adorable!

Oh! *headdesk* No wonder! I was looking in the jungle! Lol, thanks guys! XD;

Yaaaaaay new release! They're all so pretty, but I have to say that right now the chubby pumpkin face Siamese kitty speckles are my favorites. :wub:

Edited by LibbyLishly
Redundancy Department of Redundancies

I managed to nab the speckled one and the gold egg, I'll try for the purple eggo later. Good luck everyone to those trying to get the new eggs :D

Yay, new eggs! I've grabbed two of each so far.

I REALLY wish there was advance notice of when a release was happening, though. :(   I hate having to always wonder when the next will occur. Even a week's advance notice would give enough time to make sure I have room on my scroll and would make DC less stressful.

29 minutes ago, SamuelMaybird said:

What about the speckled ones?

28 minutes ago, mpolo said:

Don't forget the third egg type (yellow with orange speckles)! Who knows how easy to catch they'll be next week...

I got 3, 2 and 2 eggs (have a "Travel through Europe" egg that needs to hatch before I can get an eighth egg.)

Oh good lord. I didn't even notice we had 3. I could've sworn it was only two. Blah, I need my eyes checked! XP

Edit: That's where I got mixed up! I only saw two eggs instead of three on the first page. I have 4 yellow/speckles. 0 golds or purples. 

*Bangs my head on my desk.*  

WB 

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

Oh goody, a new release and I'm egg-free or at least I had been! ^_^

I had a feeling there would be a release soon. Thanks for the new dragons!! ^-^

13 minutes ago, MoonShark said:

Yay, new eggs! I've grabbed two of each so far.

I REALLY wish there was advance notice of when a release was happening, though. :(   I hate having to always wonder when the next will occur. Even a week's advance notice would give enough time to make sure I have room on my scroll and would make DC less stressful.

TJ said forever ago he wasn't going to give heads up. I don't remember the exact words but in the shortest words possible it did more harm than good for the site when he did give heads up.

Normally if there's a release it would be the last Sunday of the month, starting on Saturday's midnight. So just keep that in mind for the future. No need to over think it ^^

I didn't realise there was a new release until I went into the biomes XD Time to grab some new dragons! I'm now happily locked with new pretties. Three each of the purple and gold, and a breeding pair of the speckled babs.

And seriously, viewbombers are at it already? So glad I didn't remove that message in my sig now -_-

Edited by SheridanCharon

A beautiful dragon egg! I'm lookg forward to watching it grow-up. Thanks TJ and Spriters.

17 minutes ago, SamuelMaybird said:

TJ said forever ago he wasn't going to give heads up. I don't remember the exact words but in the shortest words possible it did more harm than good for the site when he did give heads up.

Normally if there's a release it would be the last Sunday of the month, starting on Saturday's midnight. So just keep that in mind for the future. No need to over think it ^^

That's too bad. I know that for me at least (and probably for others as well), some form of heads up would be helpful, but it is his decision not to offer that.

The key word there is "normally"; it's not guaranteed to be the release day. So I have to continue checking in every day to see if there's a release, as it is sometimes my only chance to get rare eggs easily.

It isn't a big issue, just one that personally annoys me.

Now I'm off to keep an eye on my black that needs to hatch so I can get another pretty purple egg.

41 minutes ago, DreamingDragons101 said:

There is nothing in any of the cave right now. How can it find the new egg?😔

Every five minute mark and hour drops! Speckled in desert/jungle. Proving to be the easier catch

Gold in Alpine and purple in Forest

I just woke up, so I only have two golds and a speckled. I'm hoping to get two of each for now, but they go so fast XD

I'm hoping the purple hatchies reclaim some of the beautiful purple that was on the eggs. Its times like these I wish we could freeze eggs 😄

these eggs look beautiful! can't wait to grab me some of these lil guys!

I'm so glad there's finally a new release! And what's more, it's even one of my favourite dragons! It recognized it immediately just by the egg. :lol:

I caught two of the yellow one, still hunting for the other one.