TJ09

2018-03-25 - March Dragon Release

1 hour ago, SamuelMaybird said:

TJ said forever ago he wasn't going to give heads up. I don't remember the exact words but in the shortest words possible it did more harm than good for the site when he did give heads up.

Here you go.

Well I must be very unlucky, I have not seen one egg in any of the Biomes, new or otherwise since I started looking early this morning.  not even on the hour.

Wow.  :(

58 minutes ago, MoonShark said:

That's too bad. I know that for me at least (and probably for others as well), some form of heads up would be helpful, but it is his decision not to offer that.

The key word there is "normally"; it's not guaranteed to be the release day. So I have to continue checking in every day to see if there's a release, as it is sometimes my only chance to get rare eggs easily.

It isn't a big issue, just one that personally annoys me.

Now I'm off to keep an eye on my black that needs to hatch so I can get another pretty purple egg.

Here's the link thanks to Fuzz.

9 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Here you go.

Yes! Finally got my purple pretties! I'm all set and my babies are hidden and safe. 

1 minute ago, Moiken said:

Wow.. The alpine clears super fast.. o.O

I feel you, Moiken.

Between these and the Floral-Crowned, it seems TJ's on a flower kick recently. However, it seems appropriate for springtime and Valentine's and stuff.

Wow surprise surprise, I just got 2 of the yellow ones. only ones I saw.  I am thinking the purple and gold ones will be hard to come by.

Well at least I am encouraged!  :)

SCREAMING

FLAILING

EXPLODING

THIS RELEASE MAKES ME VERY HAPPY ON MANY LEVELS

It's always a pleasure to get to work with @Playdoh, and I'm very excited that another of our collaborations has made it to the site! I hope you guys like them :)

Most importantly, though, congrats to @Kennon, who I'm personally very excited to see joining the art team!

I've managed to get 2 of each and influenced so they'll be a male & female pair. WHEW! Now I'm egg locked. :lol:

LOVING the color of all the eggs -- can't wait to see what they look like all grown up! 

I'm so confused. It sounds like everyone already knows what they look like.

How.

4 minutes ago, Kiyoki said:

I'm so confused. It sounds like everyone already knows what they look like.

How.

The suggestions board. The people that know what they look like are people that lurk there and saw it while the idea was being worked on, or they had a hand it the creation of them. ^.^

EDIT: Here ya go! Here is the link in case you're curious ♥ Dragon Requests Board

Edited by Riannon
Adding in the link so it's easy to find ♥

Some people remember one of them from DR.

ninjaed :)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

4 Yellows, 2 purples, and 2 golds. Now that I actually got that right I am locked and happy. ^^

WB

I managed to grab one of each before becoming locked, hopefully will be able to grab more this afternoon. I'm loving the purple and golds, can't wait to see what they look like as adults! 

Edited by superboys

@PieMaster

is that enthusiasm related to the dragon? because it's description says its always in a good mood

Edited by arjunvohra

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Here you go.

1 hour ago, SamuelMaybird said:

Here's the link thanks to Fuzz.

I appreciate your replies, but I was only stating my personal opinion, not advocating for a change.

Well I got the speckled eggs but the other 2 they are hard to get and I am trying hard lol

1 hour ago, Sannois said:

Wow surprise surprise, I just got 2 of the yellow ones. only ones I saw.  I am thinking the purple and gold ones will be hard to come by.

Well at least I am encouraged!  :)

Alpine is always the hardest to snag from, in my experience! I've picked up three purples so far. Use Chrome instead of Firefox if you aren't already... As much as I love Firefox, Chrome is way faster for catching eggs.

50 minutes ago, Riannon said:

The suggestions board. The people that know what they look like are people that lurk there and saw it while the idea was being worked on, or they had a hand it the creation of them. ^.^

EDIT: Here ya go! Here is the link in case you're curious ♥ Dragon Requests Board

Oooh wow. I didn't know that. Guess I'll stalk there, thanks!

Yay new release!  Oh another flowers related one?  I see a trend here, after Valentine's...  

Funny how this weekend was also local Orchid Show around here. :-)

Goodness... I've known about this since 7 AM and was finally able to catch at least one of every type.  Those shiny eggs are super hard to get!

Forgot to stay up last night, I hope we keep getting these without a mix of old eggs.

Was sitting in Alpine, waiting for 12:50, never saw an egg...got something from Jungle, though, and have only seen yellow eggs, no purple.