Shokomon

🔥 BLAZE IT: DC Holidays Event 2017 - Team Fire

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY!  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How do we edit our normal signatures?  I love the badges -- thanks, Seahorse! -- but I'm not used to the new forum yet!

Thanks, Ruby Eyes!

Edited by Kelkelen

1 minute ago, Kelkelen said:

How do we edit our normal signatures?  I love the badges -- thanks, Seahorse! -- but I'm not used to the new forum yet!

Top left corner, next to your name, is a little downwards arrow. Click that, then Account Settings, then on the left side Signature.

Got to love that my first hard puzzle of the day was all L's. :lol:  Submitted that and 2 more hards for our side!  Let's make today OUR day!!

Got another one queued up, just waiting on that darn timer. :dry: 

58 minutes ago, Seahorse said:

I'm by no means a spriter, but I tried my hand at creating some small icons for our siggys!

I don't own the original Christmas Release Banner, credit to original spriters

🔥🔥🔥 Spread the Fire!!! 🔥🔥🔥

🔥Take over the whole forum! 🔥

V1: 2vuh761.png     V2: 2zol021.png

These are awesome, thanks for making them!  

I've been solving hard puzzles as regularly as possible...we can do this!  The bar was red before, we can do it again! 

1 hour ago, Seahorse said:

I'm by no means a spriter, but I tried my hand at creating some small icons for our siggys!

OH NICE!  It's nice and signature sized!

Now I need to update to OP again. SPEAKING OF WHICH, I updated the Opening post with all the hints, the signature additions, and the FIRE BAR. FIGHT FOR FIRE AND FLAME!

Edited by Shokomon
Submitted to soon.

You were saying about how fire had the lead this morning? 😁 Ice took over and where are all the Ice banners? Come on people!

Up and awake and summiting for fire...I didnt get to see the red bar was still asleep...come on...we can turn it red again! So close!

*hugs*

Let's go, team Fire!  FLAME!  BLAZE!  BURN! 

Here's a silly little fire-themed playlist I threw together -- may it inspire you to turn that bar red!

FIIIIIIRE!

Edited by Kelkelen

2 hours ago, Seahorse said:

They are perfect! Thank you :lol:

Go Team Fire!

38 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

Let's go, team Fire!  FLAME!  BLAZE!  BURN! 

Here's a silly little fire-themed playlist I threw together -- may it inspire you to turn that bar red!

FIIIIIIRE!

Love it!

Suggest adding Fall Out Boy's "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark" because of the chorus - only if you want to, of course.

@Alasse Aries here, too! ♈

Edited by LibbyLishly

Staying with the pain in the neck theme - how do I get this little fire badge to be central under my scroll?  I can't get the cursor to move far from the side of my green dragon.  What am I missing?

6 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

Love it!

Suggest adding Fall Out Boy's "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark" because of the chorus - only if you want to, of course.

@Alasse Aries here, too! ♈

Sure!  Added it.  :-D  And also -- Aries here, as well!  Hahaha!

7 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

Sure!  Added it.  :-D  And also -- Aries here, as well!  Hahaha!

Also Thomas Bergersen's Children of the Sun, I think is perfect :)

13 minutes ago, quinney said:

Staying with the pain in the neck theme - how do I get this little fire badge to be central under my scroll?  I can't get the cursor to move far from the side of my green dragon.  What am I missing?

Not if I am understanding you correctly...but try hitting enter to drop to the next line, then line it up under the scroll link?

Wow, my spatial reasoning sucks. If I get both a zigzag piece and a gift box in the same puzzle, I'm a lost cause, regardless of the fact that there are a bunch of solutions available.

23 minutes ago, Zylara said:

Not if I am understanding you correctly...but try hitting enter to drop to the next line, then line it up under the scroll link?

No, nothing's working for me but thanks for trying anyway.

@quinney Got your puzzle added to the list :D

Going to see if I can't maybe make a nice table layout/format for the puzzle links and all hmmm

That song always makes me think of the other version "Rice rice baby"

BURN THE INTRUDERS

Alternatively, win their loyalty with hot chocolate and freshly baked cookies. :D

Edited by LibbyLishly