Shokomon

🔥 BLAZE IT: DC Holidays Event 2017 - Team Fire

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY!  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Done another hard puzzle.  How come there's always six points between us?

1 hour ago, quinney said:

Staying with the pain in the neck theme - how do I get this little fire badge to be central under my scroll?  I can't get the cursor to move far from the side of my green dragon.  What am I missing?

You can center all or part of the signature with the alignment tools - but to get the fire badge centered under your scroll you'll probably have to center everything. 

center.png

3 minutes ago, quinney said:

Done another hard puzzle.  How come there's always six points between us?

You mean... 3 points? Since the game score is calculated in percentage O.o maybe I'm wrong, it's night here and I need to sleepLOL

5a4816096066f_forthefire.png.c9c1b80920d2d7c65c4a74aeed6a003f.png

This pattern... it's the third time I meet it! (btw FOR THE FIRE!!!)

8 minutes ago, Laura-Borealis said:

You can center all or part of the signature with the alignment tools - but to get the fire badge centered under your scroll you'll probably have to center everything. 

center.png

Thanks for this Laura, I thought that was just to do with text.  I might get somewhere now!

I am indulging in a sloth day, and I've been submitting hard puzzles, for team fire, every 15 minutes. For 4 hours. (Don't judge! :lol:)

And yet it does not budge from 47% Fire, 53% Ice. Not once.

I know we're all out there playing, submitting. How is it not changing even a scooch? :angry:

How can they constantly stay ahead of us? THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE BANNERS!!! 

Hmph! :lol:

1 minute ago, jocosa said:

I am indulging in a sloth day, and I've been submitting hard puzzles, for team fire, every 15 minutes. For 4 hours. (Don't judge! :lol:)

I know we're all out there playing, submitting. How is it not changing even a scooch? :angry:

Same, obviously they cheat!  :LOL!

2 minutes ago, jocosa said:

Right???  Are all the non-forum players at home just blindly choosing Ice for Christmas?  Or what?? 

It was 48% briefly, a few hours ago.  What do we have to do to get that back?  I've been playing it basically for 12 hours -- I'm sick in bed, anyway, so I've been at it aaaaall day.

I've done another.  Tired out so off to bed.  I'll be seeing L's and z's in my sleep!

5 minutes ago, Karobb said:

Same, obviously they cheat!  :LOL!

With their icy cold hearts, and thieving ways I am not surprised by this!  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

Right???  Are all the non-forum players at home just blindly choosing Ice for Christmas?  Or what?? 

It was 48% briefly, a few hours ago.  What do we have to do to get that back?  I've been playing it basically for 12 hours -- I'm sick in bed, anyway, so I've been at it aaaaall day.

It's pretty disheartening but we are Fire, we will keep blazing a path to victory.  It will happen!!

Lousy time of the year to be sick, hope you feel better quick like!

1 minute ago, quinney said:

I've done another.  Tired out so off to bed.  I'll be seeing L's and z's in my sleep!

Sleep great!  Hopefully you'll awaken to a red hot meter in the morning. :)

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

❄️I think you guys need to chill out❄️

2 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

2zol021.png   2zol021.png   2zol021.png   Come on, we're just warming up 2zol021.png   2zol021.png   2zol021.png  

1 minute ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Ha! As often as you're wandering into our nice and toasty hangout, I'm thinking you regret your horrible life choice of choosing team Ice. 

Nice banner you guys have, btw ...  Oh.. wait ...  :lol::P:lol:

@jocosa - no judging here!  I've been submitting boards for team Fire on and off for most of the day, while poking a manuscript!  XD  Seems like we're just barely holding off the deadly cold, though.  :(  C'MON!  FAN THE FLAMES!

2 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

@jocosa - no judging here!  I've been submitting boards for team Fire on and off for most of the day, while poking a manuscript!  XD  Seems like we're just barely holding off the deadly cold, though.  :(  C'MON!  FAN THE FLAMES!

If we could only find a way to stay up all night DC time, so when it resets we rush in and pump it full of fire. :lol: Get that huge early lead.

I'll set up my lap top when I'm on the couch late tonight watching cheesy Hallmark Christmas movies National Geographic documentaries.  I'm PST so late night DC time is still pretty early for me. Plus it's the weekend and I have to stay up late on principle!

2zol021.png   Pouring more fuel on the flames as we speak!!  2zol021.png

I lava good fight!

Edited by Seahorse

11 minutes ago, jocosa said:

Ha! As often as you're wandering into our nice and toasty hangout, I'm thinking you regret your horrible life choice of choosing team Ice. 

Nice banner you guys have, btw ...  Oh.. wait ...  :lol::P:lol:

Ayyy we're too good for banner. I regret nothing tbh!

28 minutes ago, jocosa said:

It could be that people think that they can influence the story by choosing ice.

It was 7 degrees F here this morning. That's about -14 Celsius. I can't even think of fire, as I am too busy shivering.

@jocosa - I'm in the UK, so it won't reset for me until 5am, and I'm not quite that dedicated!  XD

Edited by Amazon_warrior

3 minutes ago, Dalek Raptor said:

Ayyy we're too good for banner. I regret nothing tbh!

" Ice took over and where are all the Ice banners? Come on people!"

"Wheres all the banners for the Ice Warriors grrrrrr"

"Can no one make ice banners? I would do it myself but I'm no good at spriting and such" 

;)B):lol:   (Did I mention sloth day??)

Come to the Fire side... we have warmth, cookies, BANNERS, banter and you're here a lot anyway. :P

10 minutes ago, Seahorse said:

tumblr_mg4rrdyP1z1s29y9ho1_500.gif

We can even cook up a tasty breakfast!

Toasty side is the best side ;)

Oh gosh that makes me hungry. :lol:

37 minutes ago, PrincessLucy said:

It could be that people think that they can influence the story by choosing ice.

It was 7 degrees F here this morning. That's about -14 Celsius. I can't even think of fire, as I am too busy shivering.

2vx0tiu.jpg

And I still chose Ice.  I think it's the cold that makes us nuts! :D