Shokomon

🔥 BLAZE IT: DC Holidays Event 2017 - Team Fire

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY!  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love how Team Ice keeps coming into our cozy lodge, apparently just to hang out... XD

9 minutes ago, jerzeeshadow said:

Traitors, they shall be punished!

Yet here you are... :lol::lol:

@LibbyLishly  I was thinking that too as I scrolled down.  :P

Dont go over there posting in that icy place....you might make them go to a third page on their thread....ROFL

12 minutes ago, Zylara said:

Dont go over there posting in that icy place....you might make them go to a third page on their thread....ROFL

It's just so hard not to feel sorry for them over there, in the cold and dark, with no warm food or drink... :(

Eta: GUYS. For your Fire playlist! Look up the song "The World Will Know" from the Newsies soundtrack. It contains the lyrics:

And the torch is passed
And the roar will rise

From the streets below

And our ranks will grow
And grow
And grow
And so the world will feel the fire and finally know!

Edited by LibbyLishly

2 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

It's just so hard not to feel sorry for them over there, in the cold and dark, with no warm food or drink... :(

They've made their bed of ice, now they'll have to shiver in it.  Also, did you see earlier they came in here and stole cookies from us!?!  The nerve!!  No pity for them at all!  Besides, given they are hanging out here all the time, how truly cold can they be?

22 minutes ago, jocosa said:

They've made their bed of ice, now they'll have to shiver in it.  Also, did you see earlier they came in here and stole cookies from us!?!  The nerve!!  No pity for them at all!  Besides, given they are hanging out here all the time, how truly cold can they be?

Fair points, fair points all around. 

3 hours ago, Pourlemoment said:

2vx0tiu.jpg

And I still chose Ice.  I think it's the cold that makes us nuts! :D

I would have to move to some place warmer.  If I could afford it, I would move to some place warmer right now.

And I would still choose ice.

Ya know, I just want to see that meter a different color already :)  Warm and sunny here in southern cali as always lol!   

Though I have been to Quebec in the winter and although chilly, it was very pretty also!

Edited by Karobb

3 hours ago, LibbyLishly said:

Eta: GUYS. For your Fire playlist! Look up the song "The World Will Know" from the Newsies soundtrack. It contains the lyrics:

And the torch is passed
And the roar will rise

From the streets below

And our ranks will grow
And grow
And grow
And so the world will feel the fire and finally know!

NEWSIES!  YEAH!  Okay, gonna go add that and also Children of the Sun, right now!  Hmm...also, Touched By the Sun!  (stupid fever...i will never sleep again...must only...play...Tetris puzzles!)

UPDATED HOT HOT FIRE PLAYLIST OF TOASTY FUN!

Edited by Kelkelen

ICE IS VICTORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-removed- People don't want to see that. Please don't post gifs like that.

Edited by Earth Gurl

5 hours ago, Seahorse said:

tumblr_mg4rrdyP1z1s29y9ho1_500.gif

We can even cook up a tasty breakfast!

Toasty side is the best side ;)

Cool (you should pardon the expression.....LOL)  So now I can get hot chocolate,  warm chococlate chip cookies AND BREAKFAST ... yummy :P

I wonder if team ice posts here more than in their thread?   I think they must be tired of the chill!

13 minutes ago, jerzeeshadow said:

ICE IS VICTORIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/CoWZ05t.gif

Put some pants on! There are children present!

And STOP STEALING OUR FOOD! XD

flame_wall_by_alanmac95-d970y77.jpg

(Actual card)

You can't touch us now as long as you keep throwing our Fire bar in the grave. *is a nerd*

tenor.gif?itemid=9196890

Ice doesn't obey the rules of little card games.  It obeys the rules of weather!❄❄❄❄⛄⛄⛄⛄

They all went to sleep obviously!   I am about to give up myself, will just pretend the bar is a different color, apparently people like things to always be the same