Shokomon

🔥 BLAZE IT: DC Holidays Event 2017 - Team Fire

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY!  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Team Fire is apparently only located in time zones where most descent people are currently sleeping. I shouldn't even be awake right now. Submitted a few hard puzzles for the Flames, now I'm going back to bed 

Been doing some hard mode stuff in between my binge re-watches. Doesn't seem to be having much of an effect, but there's always hope.

Oh man, 56% to 44%... How are we lagging behind even though our thread is so LIT?! Anyway, I'm back doing some hard ones this morning, hope it'll help!

15 minutes ago, HeDy said:

How are we lagging behind even though our thread is so LIT?!

The vast majority of players are not active forum posters, sadly. The popularity of these team threads does not accurately reflect the number of people submitting for each side.

33 minutes ago, LibbyLishly said:

Team Fire is apparently only located in time zones where most descent people are currently sleeping. I shouldn't even be awake right now. Submitted a few hard puzzles for the Flames, now I'm going back to bed 

I was having the same thought!  Team Fire seems to have a specific window of activity.

Well, back to burninating I go!

Good morning everyone!  I'm up in Yorkshire in the UK. 

Just submitted another.  The bad news is that I'll be out for a few hours a little later, then after tomorrow it's back to work, so less time here. :(

While I can be here I will.  Burn, burn, burn!

*waves back at England and Wales!*  I'm an American living in Madrid, so it is PRIME BURNING TIME! 

Toasty warm firesides for everyone!  Hot cocoa!  Cookies!  Roasted chestnuts!  Crackling logs!  Curled-up cats and dogs to snuggle with at the fireside!

At this point, I'm contributing fire side with 8*6 size puzzle. I saw red bar once yesterday, but was this ever ended with fire side? I couldn't saw how it ended at past few days...

Capture.PNG.3cae2abbd9a8c9fee3953da64a5cc3d5.PNG

For puzzles, I'm trying to make these with combination of small rectangles. (4x4, 3x4, 2x4, 2x6) Half of puzzles can be solved in this way.

Edited by sh20000sh

Hi, Amazon_warrior! :D we love your part of the country!

*Waves to Kelkelen* :D

All right, good morning Team Fire, I am up and doing my hard puzzles! 

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 

FOR FIRE AND GLORY and warmth and hot cocoa!

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

2 hours ago, jerzeeshadow said:

Dragon-vs-Anti-Dragon.jpg

Woo hoo!😎

Yooo That pic is all kinds of awesome. Ice tries to defend it's castle, but the fire is coming.

The fire is coming! 🔥

Edit: Also @StarSea

5a49089ca3fea_Capture_2017-12-31-10-53-34.thumb.png.f6ba6785b2373dfc99d942bf7fff4b98.png

Do you have this puzzle yet? I don't remember.

Edited by Shokomon

7 minutes ago, Pourlemoment said:

The fire, and cocoa and cookies (especially the cookies) have melted my heart so I switched sides. ;) 

Aww!  Yay!  Welcome to the den of warmth!!

We've been creeping up all day -- 44, 45, 46, 47, and now finally 48% -- let's see if we can catch a glimpse of that red bar, today!  <3

4 minutes ago, Pourlemoment said:

The fire, and cocoa and cookies (especially the cookies) have melted my heart so I switched sides. ;) 

Yea! Welcome to the fire side!

Have some cocoa and cookies!

Pic of Hot Cocoa in cup with Warm & Cozy written on it with a bowl of cookies on the side

(click image for source)

You have made the right choice!

*Looks out window*

*Shivers*

It's 7 degrees out there and tomorrow is supposed to be even colder. It's horrible. Thank goodness for the warm thoughts and warmer memes Team Fire's been providing!

Also, welcome to the new Fire revolutionaries!