Shokomon

🔥 BLAZE IT: DC Holidays Event 2017 - Team Fire

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY!  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm still doing fire, apparently the bar had turned red for a little while!

On another note, I'm no artist myself, but wouldn't it be cool if we had badges for fire and ice like with the Halloween event for cure/sickness? Just an idea :P

Sneak attack by the Ice team taken away our lead! Soldiers! Keep fighting the good fight!

We can recover our bar! It's 52 to 48 with Ice in the lead! The distance is small! Keep fighting!

Bleh, still have to wait 4 mins before I can feed the flames. Dang it, where's a Grave dragon when you need it? 

ETA: Flames have been fed.

Edited by Syiren

Right?  Why can't it be like... five?  Ten, even?  Or a variety of games, like... 5 different puzzle games, and even if you have a 15-minute wait for each, you could do them on a rotation?  I'd love that. 

Bottom line, I want more fire.  MOAR FIER.

17 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

image.thumb.png.a0988dceda993c781b75b675c4611c3d.png

Nice job guys :P

Oh my gosh! I missed this! Lol, we are hot, aren't we? ;)

6 hours ago, quinney said:

Couldn't find this one in the list. Could have something to do with my crap eyesight!

image.png.b662fef867eda58fcf3fea2277aa66ce.png

You should contact @StarSea. They are the one managing the list.

21 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

Right?  Why can't it be like... five?  Ten, even?  Or a variety of games, like... 5 different puzzle games, and even if you have a 15-minute wait for each, you could do them on a rotation?  I'd love that. 

So much THIS!  Especially as I can solve the majority of the hard boards in a minute or so.  :P

I just solved a hard puzzle on my own! I'm really not very good at this type of game.

24 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

PLEASE. This 15 minute wait seems to be more like an hour when I'm waiting!

Light 'em up, up, up

Light 'em up, up, up,

Light 'em up, up, up,

We're on FAI-ERRR!

There are way more good fire songs than there are ice songs. XD

22 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Especially as I can solve the majority of the hard boards in a minute or so.  :P

I wish I could!

Oooh they've added percentages!

C'mon Team Fire, we can do this :D 🔥

image.png.78ac441e7987f693af67df294f2b96d0.png This lovely easy puzzle dragged us back up a %

Edited by Seahorse

1 hour ago, Amazon_warrior said:

So much THIS!  Especially as I can solve the majority of the hard boards in a minute or so.  :P

I know what you mean!  All that waiting, and then it's over SO fast.  I only get stuck when there are maybe 4 T-pieces and 3 Z-pieces.  And after last year, with all the mini-games you could play to earn furniture for your house, I wasn't expecting there to be only one mini-game this year.  Oh, well!

The cave -- the cave -- the cave is on fire!!  (only not really, we're still stuck at 48%.  Alas!)

I'm by no means a spriter, but I tried my hand at creating some small icons for our siggys!

I don't own the original Christmas Release Banner, credit to original spriters

🔥🔥🔥 Spread the Fire!!! 🔥🔥🔥

🔥Take over the whole forum! 🔥

V1: 2vuh761.png     V2: 2zol021.png

21 minutes ago, Seahorse said:

V1: 2vuh761.png     V2: 2zol021.png

Love these! Thanks!

I'm plodding on here, but Ice are still 6% ahead...

The signature badges - do we just copy&paste?

3 minutes ago, quinney said:

I'm plodding on here, but Ice are still 6% ahead...

The signature badges - do we just copy&paste?

I'm on mobile, where everything seems complicated, so I actually downloaded and re-uploaded them to my siggy.