Shokomon

🔥 BLAZE IT: DC Holidays Event 2017 - Team Fire

Message added by Earth Gurl

Hello, everyone! Glad to see you are all enjoying the event. However, I'd like to post a notice that posts with only pictures with no text or discussion regarding the topic are considered spam. Please keep the discussion going as you post gifs and pictures pertaining to the event.

Thanks & enjoy the rest of the event. :) 

EG

FOR FIRE AND FOR GLORY!  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, ryon_brink said:

Another pyromaniac in training reporting for duty. :D

I've been doing at least a hard puzzle a day and voting fire, but it feels like a neverending grind, my motivation just fades away. Maybe this neat thread will help with that. ^^

Cookies and hot chocolate go a long way toward motivating! :D *Hands out mugs*

Incidentally, @Shokomon, it was a great idea to create a team huddle room. Thanks!

Edited by LibbyLishly
My keyboard and I are in counseling.

Ooooooh, cookies and hot chocolate. If I wasn't sold on this team before I definitely would be now. XD

*munches on a cookie while waiting for the timer to cool down*

Just wanted to post it here that I've been working on making an album of hard puzzle solutions ;) I didn't realize that posting puzzle solutions on the forums was okay so I'll post it now :)
I haven't used imgur much before, but I just noticed if you hover over a link (imgur-specific link?) in an image description/comment, it'll show you a preview of the pic so I'm trying to edit all of my current images to help make it easier to find the puzzle that you've got.
https://imgur.com/a/ZolbQ
If you have solutions for piece combos not shown, please give me a holler + screenshot and I'll add it as soon as I see your post <3

2 hours ago, mouse050909 said:

Smaller version:

YYDK63K.jpg?1

Original:

xwSOqfA.jpg

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

This is so lovely! Thank you!

Also more hints:

3 hours ago, Kaityn said:

Ahhh!!! I needed these! Thanks!

Another couple I've used:

2017-12-29_1630.png

2017-12-29_1631.png

Edit: Oooo!!#

3 minutes ago, StarSea said:

Just wanted to post it here that I've been working on making an album of hard puzzle solutions ;) I didn't realize that posting puzzle solutions on the forums was okay so I'll post it now :)
I haven't used imgur much before, but I just noticed if you hover over a link (imgur-specific link?) in an image description/comment, it'll show you a preview of the pic so I'm trying to edit all of my current images to help make it easier to find the puzzle that you've got.
https://imgur.com/a/ZolbQ
If you have solutions for piece combos not shown, please give me a holler + screenshot and I'll add it as soon as I see your post <3

Oh wow! That's quite a collection! You should post that to the news thread! It could hwlp so many people struggling with hard mode!

Edited by Shokomon

As previously mentioned: OMG PERCENTAGES! SWEET!

We're behind, but not THAT far behind!

Screenshot_20171229-220844.png

Because of the help I've seen posted, I'll start doing hard puzzles for fire. I had no patience for them before and only did medium.

Glad they added percent, at least we can see our stuff is counting!   Go FIRE, tomorrow is our day!

Greetings Warriors of Fire, Thank you for the hot chocolates and warm cookies. So Yummy. :)  Here are some FROSTed brownies and some vanilla ICEd cookies, and should you get thirsty, some ICEd teas and ICEd coffees.  And now that I've warmed myself by your wonderful fire, back to Team Ice. :P

Just now, StormBirdRising said:

Greetings Warriors of Fire, Thank you for the hot chocolates and warm cookies. So Yummy. :)  Here are some FROSTed brownies and some vanilla ICEd cookies, and should you get thirsty, some ICEd teas and ICEd coffees.  And now that I've warmed myself by your wonderful fire, back to Team Ice. :P

No curiosity to even see the bar turn red?

2 minutes ago, Karobb said:

No curiosity to even see the bar turn red?

I've been waiting to see that happen.  And still waiting . :D

Just now, StormBirdRising said:

I've been waiting to see that happen.  And still waiting . :D

So help the cause and warm up :)

I'm with Team Fire. I'm a Florida girl and dislike the cold. Lets crank up the heat! 

Victory! We have achieved sustained Red bar status!

Keep it up! 

We must get a full red bar!

Onward soldiers of fire! 🔥

So it showed red while I was asleep. Typical!

I'll soldier on...

Just see the album - wow, StarSea!

Edited by quinney

Couldn't find this one in the list. Could have something to do with my crap eyesight!

image.png.b662fef867eda58fcf3fea2277aa66ce.png

FIRE FIRE FIRE!! Good thing they added percentages, now I just gotta work extra hard this morning so I can see the red that I missed last night...