Shadowdrake

Lyrical Lineages Guide and Database

Forum name: catstaff

New lineageMidway - Sabaton

Edited by catstaff

3 hours ago, Wiz said:

Another Lyrical Cool Code finished.

Congrats! I love that. :D

I hope it's okay to ask here for people's opinions / guidance from people who have done lyrical lineages before - I don't have very many dragons yet, and I have several that I want to fit into the two lineages I'm working but that are also z' codes and that I'd like to include in my collection of Z'code dragons. Is it 'cheating' to name them Z'(whatever lyric they fit)? What are your thoughts? 😅

2 hours ago, dracornithologist said:

I hope it's okay to ask here for people's opinions / guidance from people who have done lyrical lineages before - I don't have very many dragons yet, and I have several that I want to fit into the two lineages I'm working but that are also z' codes and that I'd like to include in my collection of Z'code dragons. Is it 'cheating' to name them Z'(whatever lyric they fit)? What are your thoughts? 😅

I personally don't see it as cheating if you want to do it. 

I couldn't do it myself, it would make me ... twitch... to have the flow interrupted by the Z' when I'm reading the whole thing. But that's just me.

On 9/19/2023 at 2:41 PM, Wiz said:

I couldn't do it myself, it would make me ... twitch... to have the flow interrupted by the Z' when I'm reading the whole thing. But that's just me.

I think you're right, and the payoff will be more without the inclusion! Two caveborn Tercorns unusable, but I love having them anyway.

Posted (edited)

Forum name: LostInTheOrchids

Song or work: Your Reality - Doki Doki Literature Club

Current generation/progress: Collecting CBs, Names reserved

CBs/Breeds still needed: collecting CB moonstones and scripts

Edited by LostInTheOrchids