OutlawQueen

Zyumorph Mass Breeding

Breeding complete!

I didn't count this time, but a bunch of 2nd gens all sent to the AP! A few fails, and a lot of no eggs, but still tallied a good number of Zyus. :)

Bred all my Zyus and sent 13 Zyu eggs to the AP. Most were second gens, some with Halloween mates.

edit: Forgot about Sinos. Bred those and got 2 more Zyus.

Edited by purplehaze

Just saw this and figured I'd join in! Got seven eggs out there, all first gen, with 2 PB Reds, 1 PB Black & 1 BlackxCaligene, 1 PB White & 1 WhitexLumina, and 1 BluexBlue Gemshard. (Not sure if all these extra details are necessary, but figured I'd say them anyways. :p)

Thanks for all the participation!!!!

My stats:

3 pinks

1 White

1 Red

1 Blue

3 Blacks

1 Antarean

I've participated as well, but didn't register, as I didn't know if I'd have time today. I only sent 2nd gens to the AP:

from Pink:

1 PB

1 Checker, non-Zyu

1 Checker, Zyu

from Red:

3 Zyu Checker eggs

from White:

1 PB

1 Checker, non-Zyu

3 Zyu Checker eggs

from Blue:

1 Checker, non-Zyu

2 Zyu Checker eggs

from Yellow:

1 Checker, non-Zyu

from Sino:

1 Checker, Zyu (Yellow)

from Black:

4 Zyu Checkers

1 Checker, non-Zyu

Edited by Fly-by-Night

Sent 5 zyus to the ap (3 blue, 1 pink, 1 white)

I have another 2 cb zyus I'll be able to breed in 3 days

Edited by TheLlama

Just finished breeding my Zyus.

Here's what went to the ap - all 2nd gens

Black Zyus: 7

Blue Zyu: 1

Pink Zyus: 6

Red Zyus: 5

White Zyus: 9

Yellow Zyus: 5

+ several Thalassa, Bolt, Aria, Antarean

Hope they all find loving homes. :)

Well, I had some pretty good luck breeding Zyus to Celestials, although I realized I have a lot more CB female Zyus then I have CB male Celestials, lol.

Yellow Zyu- 3

Blue Zyu- 10 (!)

Red Zyu- 3

Pink Zyu- 7

Black Zyu- 3

White Zyu- 2

All 2nd-gens except for one 3rd-gen. Also, I really need more Purples, oops. Ran out of Fertilities way before I ran out of Zyus!

Edited by Marie19R

Black - 4
Blue - 2
White - 1

Red - 6

I tried :) All 2Gs with mixed breeds!

Edited by Seahorse

Breeding accomplished. All but two pairs bred true so there's a turp and a fever in the mix that I dropped.

Two 'no eggs', and all but one were established pairs and the new ones didn't refuse.

I didn't keep track of the colours I dropped, though. *action log!* *checks*

blue - 3

pink - 1

yellow - 2

white - 3

red - 4

I hope it's okay to post this...

I guess some of us were trying/hoping to even out ratios to get metals out of their Zyus. So I was wondering if anyone was doing a Black Zyu x Silver lineage and could use a 2nd gen Silver from that pairing? So if that's the case, pm me as this little one (nice code :D ) is looking for a new home: https://dragcave.net/lineage/NOvie

- new home found. Thank you.

Edited by Nessj

Bred mine yesterday and sent about a dozen eggs to the AP! Mostly 2Gs but some 3Gs too. 

I just dropped by to say thank you for this mass breeding! I have been absent for some time so catching these was not easy before this :) so huge thank you!!

A couple of stairsteps, and the rest are 2nd-gen. with non-zyumorph partners. I hope some of you can make some nice checkers.

I bred them a bit late here, so it seems appropriate that several pairs produced non-zyumorphs.

Zyumorphs

--Alpine: 4

--Coast: 2

--Desert: 4

--Forest: 3

--Jungle: 1

--Volcano: 3

Non-zyumorphs

--Aria (with volcano)

--Khusa (with sinomorph)

--Kingcrowne (with volcano)

--Royal blue (with jungle)

--Tri-horn wyvern (with alpine)

Edited by Dirtytabs

On 9/23/2017 at 3:46 PM, Kaityn said:

Breeding complete!

I didn't count this time, but a bunch of 2nd gens all sent to the AP! A few fails, and a lot of no eggs, but still tallied a good number of Zyus. :)

I got one of them! Thanks so much, my first white Zyu, and my second Zyu of any colour at all! Thanks to everyone who took part in this event, it's been really fun seeing them all pop up in the AP.

1 hour ago, Caelest said:

Darn, I missed it! Did anyone happen to get a screenshot of the AP Zyu masses?

I may be wrong, because I missed the bulk of it, too, but I doubt there was anything that dramatic. The total numbers bred weren't that high and they were spread out over the day, so I doubt they really massed all that much and actually some of them may still be in the backlog. I did see one and grabbed it, but ended up tossing it back because it wasn't a pairing that interested me. I refreshed for quite awhile after that and didn't see another. They were probably grabbed off pretty fast, too.

Edited by purplehaze

I saw some eggs trickling in earlier today, but they were definitely getting grabbed quicker than they could fill the AP. XD

I swear I've only seen maybe 20 Zyus in the AP all day, and I've been refreshing at least every 15 minutes for most of the day. Based on the times in the AP right now I'm thinking more Zyu eggs may show up in a little bit.

I've caught just one 2g yellow pb.  All the rest I've grabbed are the usual messy ones no-one wants.  Six still summon!

I'm in the UK and work in the mornings so I do miss most mass breeding, but I did think I'd see a few of these.  I also think (hope!) there are more to come.

I just hope breeding all these Zyus doesn't make them even more rare in the Cave.