TJ09

2017-07-17 - July Dragon Release

Had to be nearly egg locked with eggs I don't rly wanna drop. Guess the Almandine could go once it's off cooldown, but that's not gonna get me enough space for two of each ;;

Hunching over my phone in a hotel trying to catch new eggs.

Always happy to see new releases.

Birthday happens to be coming up and I'm so super excited to have an amazing release so close to it.

Thank you so much TJ and spriters!

Awesome!

Anyone know which biomes the green eggs drop in and which the blue? I have three green and would really like to know the difference.

1 minute ago, High Lord November said:

Awesome!

Anyone know which biomes the green eggs drop in and which the blue? I have three green and would really like to know the difference.

There's no biome related difference, the colour you grab is always random. I think?

3 minutes ago, High Lord November said:

Awesome!

I caught my two blue ones in the Coast if that helps a little

Really wanted at least one pink but kept clicking in the Forest (drop went on longer than I expected, lol) and ended up with four green ones. All the room I have for now. Now to decide whether to keep all the green ones or try and swap two for blue ones...

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Wow, I was so confused by the cave when I went to go look... I'm way too full at the moment so I guess I'll take my one pink and see how fast I can hatch some others to free up space!

20 minutes ago, High Lord November said:

Awesome!

I have one green and two blue. I caught all my eggs in the Jungle. I have no idea if this helps but there you are.

Yay! Two of each! I may have had to dump everything to make it happen but I'm happy with the new eggs. I'll grad the other ones again another time. Now to see if I have enough Pinks to get these to gender the way I want. It would be so cool to have a male and female of each right off the bat. 

Got 5 Green ones.. Not sure what to do now. XD

Thanks for the release. That came unexpected. :)

Well . . . got two pinks and four greens. Egglocked so I guess I'll have to try later to get any blue. Can't wait to see what they look like! :3

Yay! Glad I'd been too busy the last several days to breed/catch eggs! All eight slots open! 

Managed to grab one of the Pinks! Luckily that was the one i wanted, since none of the other caves bring up anything. Had to abandon one of my eggs to get this one too..

got my two of each! glad i woke up for this. saw a white egg in the forest though so is the drop ending?

I'm laaaate... but that's OK, seems like these eggs aren't too hard to catch?! :huh:

Are the Pink ones only dropping in the Volcano biome? Or are they dropping in the jungle and coast as well?

Almost forgot: thanks for the new release, TJ! :D