TJ09

2017-07-17 - July Dragon Release

Woot! Won't be able to try for these for a few more hours, but now I have something to look forward too!

Managed to snag two of each and an extra green shell. Now happily egg-locked and waiting for these to hatch. 

(Had to toss out almost everything  I had including a Dino, though...) 

Edited by TheDoggy

Yay! A new release when I happen to have all of my slots open! :D I can't wait to grab 6 new babies!

Oh good lord. I just bred a bunch of black dragons in hopes of an alt. T^T

On another note, a couple of those eggs look very similar to the Hooktalon's eggs... hmm...

Don't think it has been mentioned yet, but the green/blue cannot be bitten, so they're probably two-headeds.

Tossed two bred commons so that I could hunt. Got lucky and grabbed two blues from Coast~ I'll have to get the others later.

Ofc, the day I'm roadtripping so I could make a live show tonight is a mid-month release. xP

Really like the kinda cat-faced patterns on the pink eggs. Time to go catch all these guys!

yay, cool <3 can't wait to see what they hatch into ~

Yoooo what a birthday surprise! (Seven's always been my lucky number, too!) 

i hope I can catch two of each with this date on them...

awesome! I have 4 pinks, one blue and one green, blue green seems to be random!

I just abandoned all of my eggs. Even a CB tan ridgewing and a paper. Let's hope i can catch two bluish ones!

TFW 7/8 of your egg slots are locked up with vamp kills x-x

Managed to grab one green one though, super excited about the mystical pattern eggs. Thanks for the new release!

Edited by spatio

Oh my, already? I'm not even done breeding the Setsongs and Risensongs from the previous release. Just yesterday caught the lust Sunsong I needed. :lol:

Well then, off I go to the cave.

Edited by Gluria

Just a note, the green/blue aren't reliable in terms of biomes. I got one green from forest, one from jungle, then thinking coast would be blue, I went and got one from there. Yes it was blue.. then the other three from coast were green! So now I have 5 green and 1 blue, if anyone needs to trade. 1f61b.png