TJ09

2017-07-17 - July Dragon Release

Wait, who has gotten blues in the jungle?

I was under the impression the blues were from the coast and greens were also possible on the coast... kind of like a biome-specific alt that also shared space. I'm glad I was wrong, actually! That makes getting blues easier.

I have seen blues from the jungle and greens from the coast so it is possible. Just seems like you have a better chance of getting blues from the coast and greens from jungle.

Oh shoot I'm totally egglocked!

All of mine are green so far, regardless of biome, so no guarantees of color at all.

Aquatic hatchie! It's also pretty hard to trade for blues. I wish I had been up at midnight.

owo

new eggs!!!thank~ I got the purple that look very special
and lot of green but no blue?! anyone know about it??

In short - no. I've had only green and my four are from Jungle and Forest. Blues are reported from Jungle and Coast that I've seen, but if there's a pattern or something I don't think anyone's figured it out yet.

Ahhh, the pink egg hatchie is pretty skinny but i love my new snek eastern baby.

I love the little tail tuft... they kind of remind me of truffula trees with that bright pink and skinny body :lol:

Aw! The hatchlings from the mysterious eggs aren't plain at all, they look great! Can't wait to see what they grow into. :D

Oh...the pink egg hatchling is cute. I don't think it looks that plain, but OMG we got a two-headed water baby now. Cheers.

I'm locked at the moment, but can't wait to start hunting! Are the blues intended to be rare, or is this just luck of the draw?

I have only managed to grab one of the heavy eggs thus far, and it's green. (I got three mysterious eggs.) They seem to disappear in the blink of an eye. 

The mysterious hatchie looks interesting so far. 

Edited by Wintermute

Hunting minnows ... 2-headed leviathan, eh?

Uh oh.  I just saw a Plated Colossus egg mixing in.

Yeah, other eggs have been mixing in for a while now. I started seeing them an hour or so ago. :(

I started seeing them at about three hours after the release, so as long as it's only a few I wouldn't get too concerned yet.