TJ09

2017-06-25 - June Dragon Release

I simply -ADORE- the colors on the Setsongs. Deep red, golden highlights, and purple accent? Ohhh take me now

Fantastic. I was never that fond of sunrise dragons but now I shall have to get me some more.... Add pygmy hybrid- wonderful. Thanks very much, spriters.

Love the new dragons, I can't makeup my mind of what ones I like best, now if only I could find more Sunsong Amphipteres and Nilias.  I can't remember where to find them and the ones I have say cave for their location.

Sunsongs are jungle, I think nilia's are alpine?

Edit: yep, alpine

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

So the whole reason I missed this 'drop' is because they're all hybrids. Ugh! At least I'll have a chance to get these ones, unlike the Zyumorphs. I still haven't gotten the yellow one *face plants*

I love the Pymies! wub.gif And the other dragons are beautiful!

Edited by Tigerkralle

Is it just me, or are there more Setsongs than there are Risensongs? Maybe there are more Sunsets than Sunrises?

And the name Risensong is just making me think of Fire Emblem. Zombie-Dragon Musical anyone?

These are gorgeous!!! I love all three <3 smile.gif

Edited by oilbird

The dusk pygmies fluttering around at twilight makes me imagine them as little purple bat dragons and I love that mental image xd.png

The dusk pygmies fluttering around at twilight makes me imagine them as little purple bat dragons and I love that mental image xd.png

Yes, especially with the way they also share food, which vampire bats do biggrin.gif so cute!

Eee! They're beautiful! Definitely going to checker the Risensongs and Setsongs (somehow?), and the Dusks are so cute~ <3

OMGoodness! All these dragons are gorgeous~

And the Pygmies are so cute! <3

I really like the names for the Setsong and Risensong Dragons, too; they're so unique. ^-^

Thanks again to all involved in making this happen! An awesome addition to the cave! <3

gorgeous dragons! i love them all, especially the setsongs and the dusk pygmies. i need to get more sunrise dragons, though have been kindly gifted a risensong.

thakyou birdz and cortez smile.gif

i want to do some new lineages now, but have so many other lineages needing attention xd.pngrolleyes.gif

Edited by greycat

Oh, god! They are adorable, absolutely adorable! Thank you, Birdz, Corteo and TJ. It's a great job!

The newest dragons are beautiful! Thanks to all who worked to bring them to us. biggrin.gif

Sooo these can't be added to groups yet? I tried making Risensong and Setsong groups and adding the eggs but I kept getting an 'error occured' message.

Sooo these can't be added to groups yet? I tried making Risensong and Setsong groups and adding the eggs but I kept getting an 'error occured' message.

All dragons can be added to groups once they're officially released, so I would assume it's just a tiny a temporary issue that will go away. Try again in a couple of minutes, maybe? c:

All new dragons look lovely! I'm actually happy that they are hybrids - otherwise, I would have missed the drop of this release, haha.

One thing bugs me, though - the description of the pygmies needs a correction:

(...) others may return late to their roost late after most of their other group members are already sleeping (...)

I would also change "after" to "when" and delete "other" after "their".

Edited by Caerhann

I added one to my Z group...

I was able to add them to my hybrid group.

Interestingly, when I selected add all of this breed for a Risensong, it added both the Setsongs and the Risensongs at the same time. Are they considered one breed?

I was able to add them to my hybrid group.

Interestingly, when I selected add all of this breed for a Risensong, it added both the Setsongs and the Risensongs at the same time. Are they considered one breed?

It would seem that they are one breed.

I love these new dragons biggrin.gif