TJ09

2017-06-25 - June Dragon Release

I have tiny little hatchies from my first 3 eggs -- one of each. biggrin.gif They are so cute!

I imagine all of the parent breeds are going to be a little hard to find for awhile. I am seeing a lot of people posting that they don't have what they need to breed these. Thank goodness my scroll goals include 4 CB pairs of all breeds.

Mine includes 2 CB pairs minimum, so not as safe as your plan, but still a huge relief when hybrids happen! xd.png

Speaking of which, I can help two more people get the sunsong hybrids, if they PM me!

i still need to catch up on getting some of the older dragons, though my scroll goal is four cb pairs of everything. i will be breeding my pygmies again next week for people who don't have them. they're the only ones i had lots of. wish i had more female crimson flares. the last two refused sad.gif

i'm so excited to see a hybrid pygmy. can't wait for it to grow up.

Whoop! Finally got a Sunsong egg who shall be another little male...and waiting for the cooldown...of course they would all be stubborn and refuse.

I'm about to breed some more pygmy hybrids, since I seem to have tons of pygmys (how did that happen?). I used up almost all my Sunsongs breeding my first round of hybrids, so I have to wait a little bit to get more of those. I got a lot of no-interests.

Yay, new dragons! ^-^ And all Hybrids as well!

And a Pygmy hybrid, too. This is awesome! <3

Looks like I'm still going to have to go egg hunting even with these being Hybrids; I don't have nearly enough of the parent dragons as I'd like to. rolleyes.gif

Thanks to TJ, Artists, and all involved with making these happen; I bet they're going to look amazing~

I could have sworn I had some adult nilia pygmys but apparently they vanished into thin air so I guess I have some egg hunting to do

*pokes hatchies impatiently* C'mon already! You all are so cute and stunning I want to see what you look like all grown up!

Adults should be sometime tomorrow, right? :3

I clicked onto my page, and all my eggs were fully cracked (but still eggs). I refresh once, and one of them had hatched (accompanied by a little happy shrieking noise from me)! I don't think I've ever actually "seen" my eggs hatch before- it's much more exciting than just checking back in on your scroll and finding all your eggs hatched. ^_^

what are the combinations needed to obtain the eggs? I will have to hunt for 'em. smile.gif

what are the combinations needed to obtain the eggs? I will have to hunt for 'em. smile.gif

Sunsong x Sunset (red egg), Sunsong x Sunrise (pink egg), Crimson Flare x Nilia (pygmy).

*pokes hatchies impatiently* C'mon already! You all are so cute and stunning I want to see what you look like all grown up!

Adults should be sometime tomorrow, right? :3

About 10 hours from now.

They're gonna grow up at around midnight for me.

Are these limited? If so then I won't get any! ><

Nope. In all 10+ years of me playing this game there's never been an exclusive and there probably never will be.

Totally forgot about a June release, but i always breed a minium scroll goal of 8 CB when they are released so I should be fine to start my filling my nests with new eggs for my nanny dragon. She will be in heaven with 3 new eggs at once. Thanks TJ!

They grow up in 2 hours!! Can't wait to see what the look like grown up.

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for these guys to grow up... I know everyone else feels this way too, but I can't wait!

First adult, it looks way more badass than I expected. Love the spikiness. I was wrong about the name though, but I think the real name is cooler. Setsong.

Aw, well... they're pretty, but did not meet my unrealistically hyped up expectations for a sunsong relative. They don't have much of the color change uber reflectiveness of the sunsongs, which I'd noticed on the hatchies but was hoping would be prominent on the adults; my eyes mostly just read red. None of that sunset translucent look to the membranes either. Well, hopefully I'll like the sunrises more.

I do like their little tail and body spikes, though. OwO

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy