TJ09

2017-06-25 - June Dragon Release

Gorgeous! Kind of wish it wasn't a hybrid.

Me too! I would love to breed it for pretty lineages!

Well I think they're definitely good enough for me to silently curse the fact that they're hybrids (in other words, limited lineage opportunities).

I really like the colors and form of the Setsong, not so sure about the Rise version yet - not a huge fan of pink.

I hope someday HMs and CB hybrids become a thing in the raffle again ^^ I want a CB Avatar of Creation...

I love the Risensong dragons. Excellent Amphitere relatives. Can't wait to see the pygmy adults since I'm a huge fan of pygmy dragons!

Oh dear I take it back - the Risensongs are very pretty as well, and they look the best in the lineage view with the sunrise and sunsong parents!

I was worried that it'd be solid pink colors like the sunrise dragon, but turned out really good with some gradient nuances of pink.

Risensongs look great too, love the art style and colouring. Wish they looked less angry tho, but I can't complain too much.

Okay I need these. Sadly I don't have the dragons I need to breed them.

Very pretty dragons. I love the colors. Thanks birdz, corteo and TJ...now to wait for the pygmies to grow up...and another one with beautiful sunset colors. I am a happy camper.

Edited by ainisarie

Wow, these guys are gorgeous. I really wish they weren't hybrids now laugh.gif

Ooh, I almost wish the Dusks weren't pygmies so we could get a better look at those glorious golden wings... Still, very pretty!

The colours are all so pretty!

Oh, I really like the Set/Risensongs, I like how they have 2 legs. It makes a lot of sense imo.

The Dusk Pygmie looks pretty nice aswell. Still not sure why Rocks+Fire=Dusk tho.

Whoa, dude. Shiny.

Not sure if I like the wing feather layout on the Setsongs, kind of... messy like in old RPG monsters, especially in the top part ^^" Though on the other hand, it's pleasantly fluffy.

Why hello there, new pretty pygmies sharing the favorite spot with the Magelights. wink.gif

Very cute new little ones, both in looks and behavior.