TJ09

2017-04-16 - Festival of Eggs

The artist who sprited it is probably a Slytherin. Nothing wrong with them wanting to represent what means something to them. They don't have to DO ALL THE REFERENCES just because they referenced a specific fandom. ^^

I'm a Puffie and not at all bothered by the lack of 'representation' here. =3

~

Can you guys please post in white instead of transparent for spoilers? Spoilers are hard on mobile either way, but on Mac transparent is totally invisible even when highlighted and I have to quote your post to read it, then go back and go to the next post. When everyone's posting in transparent, I end up missing most the conversation because it's a lot of posts to quote. </3

I guess. I was just really looking forward to completing the set, but it turns out there's no set to complete.

Edited by ittybritty196

No. I was wrong again hECK

Edited by Swifty-Subaki

Ok but has anyone else noticed that there's a slytherin egg, and no egg representation for the other three houses? I'm really kinda unhappy about this because it IS a slytherin egg, from the shade of green and silver all the way down to the pose of the snake, through and through it's the slytherin house emblem, this isn't me seeing hogwarts houses where there aren't any.

Where are the other houses?

It would be nice to see all four houses rather than just one (it's usually always Slytherin or Gryffindor) I know I would love to see a hufflepuff egg myself. But yea like Sock said it's probably because the artist is in that house or likes it the most. Maybe next year.

Edited by Cecona

So. What happens when you get all of the eggs like I THINK I finally did??

So. What happens when you get all of the eggs like I THINK I finally did??

Nothing, just the satisfaction of completing this years festival of eggs... so long as they don't add anymore eggs lol

For my reward I'll. Make mom take me out for Ramen I guess.

Mmmmmm, ramen. Good reward! I like to fancy up a cup o' noodles with real beef strips, soft boiled egg, chopped veggies, and my own mix of seasonings.

Current egg count is 41/56

Edited by Cecona

I think I only need 6 more but I won't have internet tomorrow so I pretty much have to sit here and wait til I finish the job :')

Ok but has anyone else noticed that there's a slytherin egg, and no egg representation for the other three houses? I'm really kinda unhappy about this because it IS a slytherin egg, from the shade of green and silver all the way down to the pose of the snake, through and through it's the slytherin house emblem, this isn't me seeing hogwarts houses where there aren't any.

Where are the other houses?

It would have been neat to see the other three, but this one was so beautifully rendered I don't even mind. And I'm a Hufflepuff.

Cool! I love this biggrin.gif

I feel like they have a lower drop rate than last year though tongue.gif I've only got 4 eggs so far D:

37 so far. Got another hour to collect, then off out until tea time. Got to finish them tonight.

I just got the cactus.

21 so far. I barely had time for collecting yesterday, and the eggs don't show up on mobile at all.

21 so far. I barely had time for collecting yesterday, and the eggs don't show up on mobile at all.

Those of you having mobile issues could go post in help and let us know what system you're on. AFAIK FoE and similar events should work on mobile.

It would have been neat to see the other three, but this one was so beautifully rendered I don't even mind. And I'm a Hufflepuff.

I'm a Hufflepuff too! How fitting we're all here to collect beasts :3c

As for the egg, I was just excited to see a HP reference at all

I'm a Hufflepuff too! How fitting we're all here to collect beasts :3c

As for the egg, I was just excited to see a HP reference at all

Hufflepuff Ftw!

Those of you having mobile issues could go post in help and let us know what system you're on. AFAIK FoE and similar events should work on mobile.

Yup, just did<3

Aaand 22. So far the egg with a baby chick is my favorite.

So are there REALLY 56 ? Or are there going to be more added (translate: Do I need to take my tablet when I go out all day tomorrow ?)

LOVE the Slytherin egg. I am Gryffindor on the Pottermore site, but my granddaughter (who KNOWS this stuff) led me to another site she says does it PROPERLY, where I am Hufflepuff....

Edited by fuzzbucket

So are there REALLY 56 ? Or are there going to be more added (translate: Do I need to take my tablet when I go out all day tomorrow ?)

I believe the extra eggs were eggs left out by mistake, so there will more likely not be any more eggs added. But I won't make promises, just in case. =p

Yay, Easter eggys☺️

I'm using a mobile phone to catch them, as I'm away from home. Seems to work OK for me.

Mmmmmm, ramen. Good reward! I like to fancy up a cup o' noodles with real beef strips, soft boiled egg, chopped veggies, and my own mix of seasonings.

Current egg count is 41/56

I live near a Ramen place with ham, eggs, kamaboko, green onions, bean sprouts & carrots in the ramen so. My gOD I NEED TO GO THERE.

Oh so close up to 52 so far got about an hour left at work before I get to go home hoping to finish before I leave. Oh and I am a Gryffindor

Edited by MalagAste

Wow! special egg!!

laugh.gif It's year again , I'm enjoy with event of Easter eggs.

Thank you TJ09 xd.png

This is exciting! Thank you for making this Easter!

Collected 5 eggs so far 0w0