TJ09

2017-04-16 - Festival of Eggs

YES - it was Wally. Got 54 too, now xd.png

Bedtime.

*SQUEALS* Please tell me there's a Waldo (Wally for y'all across the pond) egg out there to go with the Carmen Sandiego egg I just found!! Edit: That's what I get for not reading previous posts.. XD Also loving the nostalgia from that Demiveemon egg! <3

For whatever reason the egg images aren't showing up for me, but if I go to "View Source" I can copy and paste the url into a new tab to pick up the egg. Tried clearing cache/cookies/history and Javascript is enabled, but I'm fairly sure the cause is my outdated browser.

Edited by Denwayasha

So, can't collect eggs on a phone? Nothing shows.

*sigh*

I've heard people have been able to find them on the mobile site as well.

Keep trying. :u

Neither are references to anything, I prefer to not make references most of the time so no one feels out of some sort of loop.

If it means anything to you, I tend to enjoy the non-reference eggs the most.

Nothing against pop-culture. Sometimes I just like plain and simple eggs or Easter-y eggs.

If it means anything to you, I tend to enjoy the non-reference eggs the most.

Nothing against pop-culture. Sometimes I just like plain and simple eggs or Easter-y eggs.

I agree. As much as I love getting a reference, I really love the simple eggs (fruit one and brown-purple one as well as the dark purple one come to mind) the most. They're just so pleasing to look at. wub.gif

Edited by irrelevantindigo

*sigh*

No, you can. I've been doing it all afternoon. Sometimes the egg image takes a while to load.

THERES A COCKATIEL EGG

I LOVE IT I NEED IT SO BAD

I think that one is my favorite. I love its animation.

*sigh*

You definitely can. My only source of internet is my mobile phone so that's how I play DC. As other people have said, it does take a little bit to load the eggs depending on how good your mobile Internet is. I've found the best way to collect eggs on mobile is to view a lineage page for a CB dragon and just refresh that. That's one of the few pages I know of that fits on the page without scrolling on mobile. ^__^

Edited by Sea Pancake

I think that one is my favorite. I love its animation.

I can't find it anywhere I'm going to cry

I can't find it anywhere I'm going to cry

You will eventually get all 54 over the three days. We each receive them in a different order.

Edited by Lagie

Is it just me or is the egg that everyone confuses to be there twice just vanished into thin air?

I mean the egg with the sceneries...

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

You will eventually get all 54 over the three days. We each receive them in a different order.

I've been finding most of mine on my scroll

I have only 7 atm

I'm halfway through and have to go to sleep now. Heck, I wanted to get April the Giraffe before bedtime!

I have only 7 atm

My trick for finding them is to set a timer on my phone for every ten minutes. When it goes off, I click to a random new page and bam, there's an egg. I use the biomes because the pages are relatively short, but any page will work. You'll get them all eventually if you put in the time. I have more than half of them already.

Wow, there are so many cool eggs! I just got home from Easter celebrations so I only have nine at the moment, but I have both of the weird scene eggs, the falling whale egg, the cokatial egg, and a few other cute ones. So far I think I like the red one with the little hat on top the best.

I have only 7 atm

It's just a timing thing. I usually go to a random dragon's page after enough time has passed, and there will be an egg there; I like to go to a short page so there's less to scroll.

I normally just hang out in the AP and check back every 10 minutes and then refresh the page. I've got about 26 so far and I started about 6 hours ago.

I review descriptions to pass the time (but... I've reached the end of the queue, so now I'm just clicking about on the shorter pages).

I like many of the ones I've picked up so far!

Is it just me or is the egg that everyone confuses to be there twice just vanished into thin air?

I mean the egg with the sceneries...

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

I have both variants in my basket, so I don't think they did? :?

I have both variants in my basket, so I don't think they did? :?

I clearly had both of them too, but now only one. Why did i lost an egg?

So there is a trick to this... hummm.... 'Sets timer to ten minutes'