TJ09

2017-04-16 - Festival of Eggs

I'm talking about the egg with the gray fedora hat, and the egg itself seems to be a deep red with four black lines on it.

i didnt see Freddy because Freddy's shirt lines are horizontal i thought? and these lines are vertical.

but i may also just be seeing a reference I want to see xd.png thank you guys for the input!

I did not see them as stripes from his shirt but rather for claw marks from his fingers. Fedora representing his hat, red for his shirt color and 4 claw marks for his fingers. I might be wrong, But that is what i saw when i first got the egg, and instant Freddy Kruger reference.

OK BUT there are Final Fantasy XIV Eggs. And you know what? THIS IS AWESOME! Because that's like, my favourite game! In face I am playing it right now xP

There's the job stone of Paladin, Ninja and Dragoon. I play Summoner and White Mage so I'm a lil sad that those aren't there but at least there's something shown from the game :3

I'm actually sat in the car playing on my phone. There certainly is a first time for everything!

I'm actually sat in the car playing on my phone. There certainly is a first time for everything!

You too? It's taking me longer to type posts, but I'm getting used to catching eggs on my phone. Huge learning curve for me.

Finally Done!

All 53 eggs have been found and accounted for.

There are actually 56 eggs so far, as 3 were added later.

Finally Done!

It's been updated to 56 xd.png

And if there were fandom references, I've been able to get none of them so far. Whoops I live under a fandom rock

Finally Done!

I think there's three more now. *pokes first post*

Looks like I've got them all. L-O-V-E the bee one, reminds me of helping my dad with his hives.

I Really like the first egg i got, which is a Crystal egg with shattered pieces falling of of it

huh.gif I have 56 eggs. I keep counting and I am sure there are 56. Going to bed as it is quite late.

Digimon eggs! biggrin.gif

Love the Pokémon one, the bird, the cat, the egg in the halo and the two with crosses... and the chocobo, and Cthulhu! Lots of nice ones this year :'D the character ones and bees and the fruit looking one are lovely too! Nice work artists!

Edit: just noticed the banner too--lovely!

You too? It's taking me longer to type posts, but I'm getting used to catching eggs on my phone. Huge learning curve for me.

Definitely longer to type, and although I managed to get four eggs while we were out, heaven only knows how I'd be catching on a release! Hopeless, I think!

Oh well, at least it got my total to 47!

I think i now have 50 eggs? or is it 51 eggs? I'm not sure

Edit: Another egg and I just counted. I now have 52 eggs

Edited by Rainbowlight

Huzzah! I finally got Carmen San-di-egg-o! biggrin.gif

One more to go...

i still have 30 to go

oh god

You still have all of today and tomorrow! biggrin.gif

I'm now done, unless more are added. smile.gif

Thank you to all who sprited these lovelies, and TJ for hosting this each year.