TJ09

2017-04-16 - Festival of Eggs

I was thinking "Huh, sure would be cool to see a Digiegg; those just need to be here!" Then BAM, Flamedramon! I instantly recognized it, and it made me happy ^^

Edited by Natakiro

I'm sure this question has been asked many times, however.....how does one submit eggs for future FoE events? I've always thought about doing so, I just have no idea of the process. Can someone please PM me this info so I have it for future reference? (As in..I don't have to scour/search for it x.x)

29/56 for me right now, good thing I never have anywhere to go or anything to do.

I thought it was Carmen Sandiego...

I think they are talking about the other egg with the hat, but i see it as Freddy Kruger.

I think they are talking about the other egg with the hat, but i see it as Freddy Kruger.

Aside from the Carmen Sandiego egg...I too see the other one as Freddy.

Aside from the Carmen Sandiego egg...I too see the other one as Freddy.

...do you guys mean the one that looks rather like a pumpkin? Because there are technically three eggs with hats, the orangey pumpkin-like one with the fedora, Carmen Sandiego, and the one that has got to be Wally/Waldo. It's white and striped with a puffy hat and the face has glasses.

I have to admit that I agree with you about the pumpkin hat, it looks pretty Freddy-ish.

Edited by silver_chan

yea I thought it was a Freddy Kruger egg too, but I don't play final fantasy so I wouldn't know that reference.

...do you guys mean the one that looks rather like a pumpkin? Because there are technically three eggs with hats, the orangey pumpkin-like one with the fedora, Carmen Sandiego, and the one that has got to be Wally/Waldo. It's white and striped with a puffy hat and the face has glasses.

I have to admit that I agree with you about the pumpkin hat, it looks pretty Freddy-ish.

Waldo is quite obviously Waldo. As far as the Pumpkinn one goes. Shape wise? It might be kinda pumpkin, but I see it more as muscle...or scars. And, color wise, it's -certainly- not orange so x.x you may have a color defect on your monitor? It's like..deeeep crimson.

Edited by EmpressPhoenix

I think the fact the other two can easily be recognized as Carmen San Diego and Waldo would mean there is only one egg we could possibly be talking about

Edited by Cecona

I think the fact the other two can easily be recognized as Carmen San Diego and Waldo would mean there is only one egg we could possibly be talking about

I was confused, because it really does look orange on my monitor. Ignore me, I guess xd.png

I was confused, because it really does look orange on my monitor. Ignore me, I guess xd.png

I'm talking about the egg with the gray fedora hat, and the egg itself seems to be a deep red with four black lines on it.

i didnt see Freddy because Freddy's shirt lines are horizontal i thought? and these lines are vertical. but i may also just be seeing a reference I want to see xd.png thank you guys for the input!

I have all of them now??

Edited by Swifty-Subaki

Trying to figure out which fruit that one egg is, plum? I wanna say plum or nectarine

I see another Witcher egg this year?

wub.gif bless you, artist

Ok but has anyone else noticed that there's a slytherin egg, and no egg representation for the other three houses? I'm really kinda unhappy about this because it IS a slytherin egg, from the shade of green and silver all the way down to the pose of the snake, through and through it's the slytherin house emblem, this isn't me seeing hogwarts houses where there aren't any.

Where are the other houses?

Edited by ittybritty196

Can anyone clarify the date/time this ends for PST?

Been super busy with stuff, forgot to check in=( Only just starting.

If you use the default skin, there's a clock up in the upper right corner set to cave time. That might be easiest for you. :3

12 am ET is 9 pm PT.

I'm sure this question has been asked many times, however.....how does one submit eggs for future FoE events? I've always thought about doing so, I just have no idea of the process. Can someone please PM me this info so I have it for future reference? (As in..I don't have to scour/search for it x.x)

You need to get invited by an in-cave artist. If you're actively artsing in DR and OW, that's a good way to get noticed. As well, it can help to hang out in #arts on IRC and help give critique and just generally chat with folk in there.

When exactly is the event over? I only have 25 eggs so far and I'm worried I won't get them all this year. I missed some last year too.

Ok but has anyone else noticed that there's a slytherin egg, and no egg representation for the other three houses? I'm really kinda unhappy about this because it IS a slytherin egg, from the shade of green and silver all the way down to the pose of the snake, through and through it's the slytherin house emblem, this isn't me seeing hogwarts houses where there aren't any.

Where are the other houses

?

The artist who sprited it is probably a Slytherin. Nothing wrong with them wanting to represent what means something to them. They don't have to DO ALL THE REFERENCES just because they referenced a specific fandom. ^^

I'm a Puffie and not at all bothered by the lack of 'representation' here. =3

~

Can you guys please post in white instead of transparent for spoilers? Spoilers are hard on mobile either way, but on Mac transparent is totally invisible even when highlighted and I have to quote your post to read it, then go back and go to the next post. When everyone's posting in transparent, I end up missing most the conversation because it's a lot of posts to quote. </3

-See's Digimon and Elder Scrolls eggs

-WEEPS

-Prays theres a Dragon Age one

When exactly is the event over? I only have 25 eggs so far and I'm worried I won't get them all this year. I missed some last year too.

As the first post says, three days. Good luck!

~

Also, all the people asking how long this goes, thanks for inadvertently reminding me I forgot to add this to the forum calendar! You can find it there now, too: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=calendar (The calendar is up above your inbox.)