TJ09

2017-04-16 - Festival of Eggs

I just got my April the Giraffe egg, that girl kept me waiting for two months and then pops the baby out when I'm alseep.

For the last two weeks every morning when I checked on her I'd say, "How about having that baby, April?" and of course she didn't. Yesterday when I got up and checked there was a hoof. I about freaked.

Anyway, I'm really glad you like the egg. I've been watching that giraffe mama for two months. When I went to sprite an egg for the event it was the first thing that popped into my head. I totally expected that all the hoopla would be past by the time of the event and people would have forgotten about her. Of course, I thought she'd have had the calf more than a month ago. LOL!

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Is it just me or is the egg that everyone confuses to be there twice just vanished into thin air?

I mean the egg with the sceneries...

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

It may be just you. I still see both. (I only have one of them so far, but I see both on a friend's page.)

Whoever did that little birdy egg that chirps and tilts its head is genius!

Whoever did that little birdy egg that chirps and tilts its head is genius!

I know right? I'm dying to know who all the artists for these are. :U

O MY GOSH!

GUN CHICKEN!

xd.png

Awesome, right?

The egg isn't so much a reference as a tribute to one of the seriously awesome naval units that lay down their lives to protect our country. Google Fighting Redcocks to learn more about them. It's also a tribute to my seriously awesome daughter, who was a member of that unit during their last deployment.

For the last two weeks every morning when I checked on her I'd say, "How about having that baby, April?" and of course she didn't. Yesterday when I got up and checked there was a hoof. I about freaked.

Anyway, I'm really glad you like the egg. I've been watching that giraffe mama for two months. When I went to sprite an egg for the event it was the first thing that popped into my head. I totally expected that all the hoopla would be past by the time of the event and people would have forgotten about her. Of course, I thought she'd have had the calf more than a month ago. LOL!

I think it's awesome, I've been watching the stream since it started but because I sleep until afternoon I didn't get to catch the birth. The little calf is so adorable though and I'm glad he's finally here. Honestly I think that and this event with your egg are perfectly timed.

Awesome, right?

The egg isn't so much a reference as a tribute to one of the seriously awesome naval units that lay down their lives to protect our country. Google Fighting Redcocks to learn more about them. It's also a tribute to my seriously awesome daughter, who was a member of that unit during their last deployment.

Oh wow that's amazing! I hope everything goes well for your daughter and she gets home safe. Send her my thank you for her service.

She's been home for awhile now. She finished her tour with that squadron and is now assigned to a shore squadron. But that's an egg of a different color. wink.gif

Okay, i know i sometimes are distracting myself with myself... and the missing egg from the two egg that are animated and let us see the same sceneries from a different point of view are now in my basket. So i remembered them being into my basket, but in reality they must have been on someone else scroll. wacko.gif

And to have a hat is in 99.99999999% the most awesome thing. Hats off! I want that hat!

*Hoots happily*(<-hoots coz is a bearowl) 55 Eggzies!

(just checked the Wiki, it says 56 now!)

Edited by VixenDra

55? I've only seen people with baskets with a max of 54. :0

edit: 56? ohmai.

edit 2: it says 56 in the wiki but... only 54 images of eggs appear? 6 collumns x 9 rows =54...

Edited by irrelevantindigo

*Hoots happily*(<-hoots coz is a bearowl) 55 Eggzies!

(just checked the Wiki, it says 56 now!)

I count 35 in your basket.

can anyone actually show 55/56? Edit: thank you both. confirmation is always good on these events. :3

Edited by DragonLady86

Thanks for the confirmations, I now see TJ's post has been updated to say 56 as well.

Me, I'm not even halfway there yet. /sigh

Edited by DragonLady86

Omg! A Witcher 'egg' !!! °o3o°

Also, the Digimon armor egg of courage ! <33

And the light egg with the brown spots... that's supposed to be a chocobo, isn't it? biggrin.gif it's so cute!!! ^^

She's been home for awhile now. She finished her tour with that squadron and is now assigned to a shore squadron. But that's an egg of a different color. wink.gif

Oh that's good!

Is that a hint I see for another egg? *squints*

I have 56 eggs :x

Did i saw a turret from Portal in your basket? I N-E-E-D that RIGHT NOW!