Lythiaren

Pokemon Go

I got another Ex Pass . I am catching Alolan Gutors with starpiece on , having 450 dust each is not bad. Still looking for a shiny omanyte and caught a 95iv shiny aero from quest.

46 minutes ago, rayheart said:

I got another Ex Pass . I am catching Alolan Gutors with starpiece on , having 450 dust each is not bad. Still looking for a shiny omanyte and caught a 95iv shiny aero from quest.

I'd love to catch a shiny Omanyte and Kabuto, and hopefully an Aerodactyl from a quest will be a shiny as well. As for the Ex-Pass, lucky you. I once saw a gym occupied for a raid pass and I was so, so sad. :(

16 minutes ago, *Silver Fox* said:

I'd love to catch a shiny Omanyte and Kabuto, and hopefully an Aerodactyl from a quest will be a shiny as well. As for the Ex-Pass, lucky you. I once saw a gym occupied for a raid pass and I was so, so sad. :(

Aww, hope you can catch a shiny fossil. I actually got that ex pass from an aerodactly raid I soloed for shiny hunting lol. I wasn't expecting it. 

Lmao, Alolan Executor's head gets chopped off in the Nearby screen. Haven't seen it in the wild yet so it may also be that way, but I found its beheaded silhouette hilarious. 

Here PoGo has been down for the whole day, so no Alolan Executors for me ._.

1 hour ago, hazeh said:

Lmao, Alolan Executor's head gets chopped off in the Nearby screen. Haven't seen it in the wild yet so it may also be that way, but I found its beheaded silhouette hilarious. 

It's the same when you try to catch it! :lol: The only times you can actually see its head are in the gym (barely), when you see it on the map and when it tries to hit you and honestly that's the scariest part. :lol:

I find the alolan executor hilarious, especially in gyms!  I've caught a couple.  I am not sure how many I will bother with as they are fairly expensive pokeball wise to catch and I need to keep a store for the upcoming community day.

The first one I tried to catch was glitchtastic.  I had to restart to get them to show right.

Edited by Nectaris

Just a reminder to those saving their stamp for an articuno tomorrow to wait until 1pm PDT or you will get a zapdos.

For me that is 3:00pm.  Bleh.

I still haven't been able to login, been like this since the last update... My boyfriend and my mom have the same problem, but I have seen other people play the game outside so I have no idea what's wrong. Maybe I should just delete the app and re-install? I really wanna get my Articuno (for me the start time is at 11PM lol). Really wish there wouldn't be this kind of issues with the game anymore. 

13 minutes ago, hedy said:

I still haven't been able to login, been like this since the last update... My boyfriend and my mom have the same problem, but I have seen other people play the game outside so I have no idea what's wrong. Maybe I should just delete the app and re-install? I really wanna get my Articuno (for me the start time is at 11PM lol). Really wish there wouldn't be this kind of issues with the game anymore. 

I haven't had this problem, and I'm pretty sure that I updated my game. I can't wait to get my Articuno, as I decided to take all four Zapdoses I'll be getting my first Articuno tomorrow. :wub:

I'm super happy because I hatched a breathtaking male Anorith, which is now my second Armaldo, and I also got my second breathtaking Slaking. :)

@hedy Try deleting and re-installing. I can't think of anything else except writing to Niantic.

I missed one research stamp so now I don't have to worry to wait until I can get Articuno :lol:

And I hatched two Trapinch so I was finally able to evolve my perfect one :wub:

5 hours ago, hedy said:

My friend was having similar problems last night. He restarted his phone and it worked for him after that.

Turns out all I needed to do was re-login to the game by pressing "Try another user" and logging in again lol! And I just caught a beautiful Articuno, I'm so happy! Still no Alolan Executor though, since I my phone decided to not work when I was in the city. 

23 hours ago, hedy said:

what does it say when you are trying to log?

So, I finally got my first ever Articuno. It's so beautiful!!! :wub: I love how its graceful tail feathers sway as it flies, I'm just hypnotized by how beautiful it is. :wub:

Finally got my first salamence today!  Just in time to get a few slakoth candies before the event ends.

Still no shinies during the event, but I did get my articuno! Finally!

Well, I got my third one of these today. Guess doing that Ho-oh raid wasnt a waste of time after all lol. Hope I can catch this one ans its at least a 93 or better. My other two are 86 and 93.

Screenshot_20180604-140332.jpg

*sigh*  Another event comes and goes without catching a shiny.  Apparently I am incapable of finding them outside of community days.  And all that were included in the last event are very rare around here outside of the event, so the chances of seeing a shiny kabuto or omanyte now are near nil.

Oh, and now that I walked enough to get a salamence, I hatch a bagon.  At least it gives me some candies to power my current one up some.

I didn't get a shiny either :(

And I've never gotten and EX pass... there are only two gyms in my somewhat rural town that give them out, and both are downtown in a dangerous area I don't feel safe in alone. So I don't go down there and don't do raids down there, lol.

More gyms with EX raids, please...

I've also never received an ex-pass.

BUT, the last Aerodactyl I got from a quest was a perfect IV one :lol:

Also, I loved the bonus xp for new pokestops, got me a lot of xp.

10 hours ago, Kaini said:

I didn't get a shiny either :(

And I've never gotten and EX pass... there are only two gyms in my somewhat rural town that give them out, and both are downtown in a dangerous area I don't feel safe in alone. So I don't go down there and don't do raids down there, lol.

More gyms with EX raids, please...

They added 4 more gyms in my city and some stops  this week.

I've finally gotten good a pokemon go, and I started slowly taking over my city. I feel like I'm bullying 12-year-olds at this point since I'm an adult just crushing their hopes and dreams.

38 minutes ago, Coheart said:

I've finally gotten good a pokemon go, and I started slowly taking over my city. I feel like I'm bullying 12-year-olds at this point since I'm an adult just crushing their hopes and dreams.

xD We have only 2 kids playing here whose dad plays and they help him lol. The youngest apart from them is 22 in our group and we have a 65 year old playing aswell. :)