Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

we run out of money before the month ends, it's quite frustrating.  but yeah, ouch is right.

Hello!

Oh that does not sound good. The month just barely started.

Regarding the clothes from Classycal.

So you friend thinks moving your clothes there is helpful because of your knee, as in the way from bed to getting your clothes is shorter?

let me try to rephrase that.... our mortgage, insurance and car payments are all due at the first of the month or the very end of the month before it, and sometimes money is very tight.  the bank loves us because they end up charging overdraft fees. yay. not.

Maybe Tigerkralle.  I don't know.  

Darn it All.  I've misplaced my phone.  I wish I could clap and it would ring.  

Edited by Classycal

8 minutes ago, Classycal said:

Darn it All.  I've misplaced my phone.  I wish I could clap and it would ring.  

try sending yourself an email from your tablet, and the phone will chime its alert maybe?

Better than what happened to someone I know today - a jitney (local bus) crashed into her and totalled her car! Thank goodness she's okay.

Me, too. Sorry about your ticket, though.

thanks... we'll still be paying for it in years to come, what with the balance and the finance charges... XD 

Get rid of that credit card!  It's costing you a fortune.  It'd be better to have more overdraft fees...  I've gotten really good at that.

Edited by Classycal

we have a crap-ton of other bills and a loan that we're paying off too... we try to use cash where we can, but then there's less to pay the bills. i hate catch-22s! *sigh*

Hey spirit from the data on my phone cause the VPN has somehow used up my daily limit despite not being on it.

Hey MP!

Man that's really troublesome. Do you know how to sort it out

Yeah I don’t know what’s up with my wifi. When I’m next at uni I’ll try and see whether it’s wifi will allow me to go onto dcf, it’s real weird.

It’s amazing how good the music for an anime about volleyball is.

8 minutes ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

Yeah I don’t know what’s up with my wifi. When I’m next at uni I’ll try and see whether it’s wifi will allow me to go onto dcf, it’s real weird.

It’s amazing how good the music for an anime about volleyball is.

Have you tried resetting it or something

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

This morning ok, but last night I was getting really annoyed. Took me an hour to get this score (darn mini-games XD)

Spoiler

How's you?

I feel like that every day XD

Edit: Ooooooh page 999 toppage!

Edited by Fortune86