Good morning Fortune and Spirit!

Where is this evil bad guy hanging out?

And for what is this?

Hi there Purple!

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Oh my gosh it's a Chico!

Hellos!

*latewavestoPurple*

Umbra was the bad guy in the video game Spirit and I were working on in the dream. Spirit said she wanted to give him a latin name, but I woke up before she could say xd.png

That game sounds nice. I would like to play it. Keep dreaming, Fortune.

Well, depending on how you play it might not be very nice, because it's a sort of RPG.

After creating your own character (gender, hair colour, body type, clothes, etc) and base stats (intelligence, charm, proficiency, etc) you wake up in a strange location.

Our big bad, Umbra, has kidnapped dozens of people around the world and trapped them all in a huge underground labyrinth. In the labyrinth are many different areas (a medical bay, an armory of melee weapons, a pantry, etc) and dozens of puzzle rooms.

Via an implant Umbra has put in your head (and everyone else's), they tell you there is only one exit, which can only be opened via tokens gained from the puzzle rooms (or other means). Each person needs to have a 100 tokens to be allowed to leave, so if 2 people try to leave together, they need 200 tokens, 5 needs 500 and so on. However, the exit can only be opened the once. It seals shut afterwards, trapping anyone else left forever.

The PC can team up with up to six other people (out of a pool of 20) to work together to earn tokens. Tokens can be earned from puzzle rooms, up to 25 at a time, or can be stolen from other characters (random NPCs as well as the recuitable 20). You can chose to work together or just go solo, either solving puzzles on your own or killing anyone you come across.

Your team mates (two of which can travel with you at a time) can help with puzzles (or be a hindrence), help in combat, provide medical care (you can be ambushed by NPCs at any point outside of puzzle rooms) or provide other services like cooking. If you are not careful, they can die ot leave you. Your team mates can also betray you and make off with tokens (though high approval makes this less likely).

Of course, you'd need to try and keep tabs on other teams/players in the labyrinth, in case someone elses gathers enough tokens first.

Wow, that's really quite developed already o-o Where's its Kickstarter?

You'd have to ask Spirit. I was just the writer, she was doing everything else xd.png

*waves*

Wow. I usally cannot remember what i dreamed at night. I must be dreaming, but i remember a dream like every 10 years or so and the memory is very weak. So people talking about their dreams they have is interessting for me.

You really must like video games Fortune.

I really hope that the pen and paper campaign will be a good time for everyone, because i am the game master and i hope i can deliver a good time for everyone. Including me of course. cool.gif

Hey Tiger

I do xd.png

I think I had written up bios for about 17 out of the 20 recruitable players (though I only remember about 5) and several for important NPCs. I was getting real into it lol.

Wait there was a Chico!

Sounds like a good idea for a game Fortune!

Hi Wyvern!

Hi Tiger!

The sun is shining, but it is still cold outside. So not a good idea sitting in the sun and reading a book. Would get a cold.

Get well Wyvern!

hmmm? why no internet at home lagie? o7o

Too expensive, when I'm seldom there.

This is my theme song for today:

(Clickee)

Erm. Yeah. We did it. We voted out the idjits and hopefully will have an improved government moving forward.

I hope Felix is okay, Fortune.

Sorry to hear about your friends and their dog, Spirit. *hugs* sad.gif

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out all kinds of celebratory foods*

Hot and sunny, and a normal day ahead of us after yesterday's half day for the election.

Wow! I never dream in that much detail, or remember if I do. Sounds like an interesting game!

Lagie, good luck with the new government. thumbs_up.png Ours is a disaster (in my opinion).

Watching from afar, purplehaze, I'd be inclined to agree with you.

The one we just voted out was corrupt, thieving, lying, non-transparent, scandal-ridden - and they fully expected to win again?!? Idjits, I tell you. The one set are inexperienced, possibly a little also non-transparent, but they were definitely the lesser of two weevils. The third party wasn't enough to speak about and had no hope.

Good day in the shop, though. Our lousy economy means thrift shops are a boon to people with little money.

man, good luck with that lagie, hope that goes well D:

*sigh*, not Friday yet here, yet I'm still inclined to say tgif

Good morning peeps!

Managed to get Felix into the vet's yesterday. Poor thing has an ulcer in his eye. We got two lots of drops and some stuff to put in his food.

I hate how behind we are in Eurovision, just watching the semi-finals but the finalists are already up!

Moldova ftw!

Oh, poor Felix! That sounds painful. Hope the treatment helps quickly.

Anybody seen Rainbow lately?

Rained all day here yesterday. We have sun right now, but the rain is supposed to start again by this evening and continue all day tomorrow, too. We kinda needed it, but the gloom doesn't do much for my mood. Besides I need to go out tomorrow and hate slogging around in the rain. wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Ah, okay. I just realized I hadn't seen you posting for a few days. Good luck with the finals!!

8600 words, and my pet project's Part 1 draft two script is finally complete. I don't even know how many times this thing has been rewritten. Over the years, maybe four or five? Time to sleep @-@ but first, a subtitle for Part 2. Already subtitled Part 1 'Unhinge', so I clearly gotta keep that theme up...

Good luck with the finals, Rainbow (hard to believe it's that far into the school year already!).

We had a windfall yesterday at the shop - $100 in the pocket of one of the donated bags. xd.png

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out chips and dips*

Decouple. Wyvern? tongue.gif

Nice windfall for the shop, Lagie!