Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Hello! *waves*

Rediscovering great songs at the moment on youtube. Music is magic that can heal you!

Ugh this is such a bad time for assignments. I'm out all night for my cousins uncles 50th, then tomorrow we're meeting up with family for mothers day!

Plus this assignment is real confusing and worded so badly. Fortunately i have smart friends who can "translate" it for me but... ugh. It's 1 page per part but I barely scraped half a page for the first part and that was talking about stuff I now think may have been irrelevant.

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out leftover Chinese food*

The jewellery sale was a tremendous success today,and the shop did well, too! smile.gif

Now to enjoy a hard-earned weekend.

Enjoy your weekend off, Lagie. smile.gif

*samples Chinese food*

Thanks, purplehaze! I'm house sitting a lovely yellow lab for most of my weekend, then switch on Monday to a house with four small dogs (including two blind ones).

It was for respiratory, ended up working late into the night yesterday (where I got everything except the most BS confusing question done) and finished it this morning.

Now I've discovered my two faves for eurovision didn't win sad.gif

Doing my best to play video games with a hyperactive juvenile rat trying to wrestle my hands.

His name is Galactus a.k.a. Galapagos, Lactose, Galaga, Glaucoma, Calculus...

Edited by rampaging wyvern

They kinda just happen. We only got him like a month ago.

Hi everyone!

Oh man it's been ages since I've been on DCF

I should be sleeping, or studying, because I have a test first thing in the morning... Eh, whatever.

@SL same, in the sense that there's a million assignments I should be doing right now. ;p

Haven't been on here in a couple days, but I take it that people are doing alright? Minus end of the year school shenanigans, that is.

Hello!

Yes, i am doing alright and i tried to call my mother... So she must be outside the house and when i called her she did not pick up...

BUT IT IS MOTHER'S DAY! sad.gif Then i have to call her tomorrow.

Happy Mother's Day, CPA! cool.gif (to those of you that are mothers or have mothers or mother-stand-ins)

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out popcorn and assorted toppings*

It's Sunday. I woke up not feeling well, so did not go to my aunt's as usual for brunch, and then ended up at work for three hours as no one had told me the guy was coming to finally do the work on my shop roof. So much for my weekend. rolleyes.gif

Toppage, page 123. cool.gif

Edited by Lagie

Oh man, are you okay, Lagie?

Hey, TUM! I was talking more like haven't been here in six months or something rather than a few days lol

Morning, fort

Man, I'm finally done with IB test I can finally rest a bit.

Thank you ^-^

Aw man. New supervisor has put a TV up on the wall in the office. It's going to be nothing but sports D:

FORTUNE!

I'm okay-ish.

How goes with you?