Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Hi CPA!

So, Spirit, I gather that you are somehow able to continue with your art lessons? That is great news!

WS, I hope you can work out your relationship problem.

It is raining here. Supposed to go on all day. I just hope it doesn't rain tomorrow. I was hoping to take my granddaughter to the zoo.

I am so bloody mad at this stupid game right now I'm struggling to not swear as I type this.

Ugh

Randoms, I only have one friend who plays this game (or I have a few but only one that I regularly play with/is on my level of skill).

Damn randoms, some games they're great and others they're damn useless and should just stop playing competitive.

whoa what the heck the layout changed? how long ago did that happen

currently sitting with pink dye on top of my head biggrin.gif

Oooh, dyeing your hair?

It could just be an effect of when you post, TUMage. I find posts outside the morning (my time) busy period can go totally unremarked.

Maybe that is the case, Lagie. I usually check this thread late at night.

It is raining here. Supposed to go on all day. I just hope it doesn't rain tomorrow. I was hoping to take my granddaughter to the zoo.

Been raining all week where I am! I had to walk in the rain for a long while yesterday, and I hope I don't end up catching a cold since I have presentations next week...

The rain stopped earlier than expected today. I hope that doesn't mean it is saving some for tomorrow! laugh.gif

I hope you don't get sick from having to walk in it. I was lucky enough to be able to stay home today.

And I do find that if I don't post while Spirit and Fortune are still here, my posts often go unanswered.

Edited by purplehaze

whoa what the heck the layout changed? how long ago did that happen

currently sitting with pink dye on top of my head biggrin.gif

A while back. I'm not sure if the option still exists to use the old one if you haven't already switched back.

(The new one's really hard on my eyes.)

Yay, I hope I read that right, Spirit, that you get to continue your lessons?

I was walking dogs in the rain yesterday, Mage; I'm fine. tongue.gif Hopefully you will be too!

*waves at lurking Tiger*

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

Star Trek: The Next Generation is on this evening. Hooray!

Happy belated birthday, Tigerkralle. biggrin.gif

Thank you!

@TehUltimateMage

I will try to answer everyone from now on, but that is though.

To depend on random people to play smart or together especially in a game like Overwatch were the people are changing very fast is suboptimal. xd.png

Stay healthy!

@Lagie

Glad that you enjoyed yourself there.

@Qwackie

Hi! You can change the layout for the forum. I am using the Spring skin for the forum.

@WaterScorpion

Hi! Hopefully that talk went well.

@Fortune

Hi! I am seeing your signature with Persona 5 and wish i could buy me a console that on which i can play Persona 5. I saw videos on youtube and that game is so good.

@Spirit

Hi! Glad that you can repair your car and still get your art lessons.^^

@all

Hopefully i don't forgot to say at least hello to everyone since i was the last time online here.

@tiger: the talk is still to happen....I hope it goes well too...I have a feeling it's going to kill my weekend

anybody party hard?

Hello!

That does not sound good WaterScorpion, but yeah...

My parents will divorce. Nothing official has happened as far as i know, but even as a grown up that is a though thing. But on the other hand the relationship between them was not that good and i am glad that this will happen.

Party hard like in drinking so much you forget your mother tongue? Nope. Not that much into drinking and loosing control or getting along with soo many strangers.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Welp. That's a fun conversation to walk into!

I hope the best happens for you, Tigerkralle.

I've partied so hard that I've forgotten how to walk, but never speak. tongue.gif

Hiya, CPA. Glad to still see you around.

Sorry, sometimes life happens.

Neither me nor WaterScorpion volunteered for that.

So i assume you were here in the past and just recently returned and say Hello, evangeline?

I often just lurking here until i could not longer resist and took part.

Vang is a long-time member. xd.png

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out munchies*

I'm here to watch Doctor Who, but didn't realize they don't repeat last week's episode before the new one, so I have Star Trek: Voyager on instead.

@purple: Did the weather agree with you today? ;p

@WaterScorpion: If you're talking about college house parties as partying hard, yes! Though I usually end up dancing by myself in a corner, it's kind of amazing to just lose yourself in the music and the flashing lights, with or without the help of a little liquor.

Oh wow a Wild Vang appeared.

Thats a rare catch, take at least an ultra ball.

@TehUltimateMage - The weather actually worked out well for our zoo trip. We had light rain on and off all day, but not enough to spoil our enjoyment. It was enough to keep the usual Saturday crowds down, though, so actually worked to our advantage, as did the cooler temperatures.

I am still tired today, though, as there was a lot of walking involved!

@tiger: aww, I'm sorry, that must still be really tough ):

@tiger/evangeline/mage: haha, well, considering that day was cinco de mayo, was wondering how many people partied hard XP

@mp: holy god, what is happening to that guy's eyes? o:

the talk went okay. there are definitely things we both really need to work on if we want this relationship to continue working, but both of us are still willing to put in the effort.

WS, glad to hear the talk went okay. Relationships do take work if they are going to succeed. It's good that you both know that. Good luck.

Scorpion you are like the only person who acknowledges my signature.

And he's crying tremendous tears of joy!

Hello spirit.

Alright, I've discovered if my dog wants to go out SHE WILL GO OUT even if I blockade the cat door she can somehow fit through.

Which was a bother cause it was raining outside.

I kinda understand.

But we don't have and small doors to let them out.