Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Okies. At least I'm not the only one not in the loop. tongue.gif

Its 7:30am. Time for a sleepy Kanaye to go to sleep!

I haven't had cheese in a while, no shops stock the kind I like except coles... and coles is at the big supermarket and I don't wanna go there, it's crowded... they have good sherbert lollies though, so thats a plus if I do.

xd.png Kanaye was talking about cheese dragons. laugh.gif

I tend to eat mostly cheddar, as everything else here is expensive. tongue.gif

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

I've caught 3 CB Blacks. I'm hoping one is an Alt.

CB blacks can't be alts, Kanaye-dear.

Z codes are just a fun thing to collect. You can find more info here:

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=125130

I have over 450 Project member dragons.

Five dogs is a handful. The chihuahua, Fenny, decided he wasn't eating his breakfast. Pula walked away from his and RayJ then ate it, leaving Niobe to polish up what RayJ had left of his. At least Fleur managed to eat all of her own!

Hey Lagie!

Ahhhh. I hardly ever visit the breeding pages. I gave up on my lot ages ago xd.png

I'm talking about plastic cheese, but only the good kind! i hate singles, they're too plastic-y but real cheese is too cheesy!

I've been to a 21st, a 100th and a 50th birthday all within a month. It's amazing the difference.

You eat plastic cheese because real cheese tastes too much like cheese?

Wait, what?

Hello, Lagie, MP, Kanaye, Wyvern, Tigerkralle!

I keep missing people lol. Gonna sleep, have school tomorrow. I don't know why I bother though. We're just gonna be playing games and having pizza parties at school tomorrow anyway.

Hello!

Imitation cheese? [Put in the sound that a person is making when you serve something that really is not yummy.] But if you like it, i can have more cheese for myself.

So today i don't want to comment something special, because i don't read something that needs its own comment.

Besides this:

@WaterScropion

Yes, like i stated waaaay earlier i try to read everything and comment as much as i can. Thank you for pointing that out and that was really cute form you to made that dish and i know how much someone can get carried away if it is for mom. wub.gif Hours of preparation for a meal and then that's not enough. wink.gif And your mom can say what she wants it is still is not enough. rolleyes.gif We all stay children around our parents to some degree.

Good morning CPA!

Plastic cheese? You mean the fake stuff that's wrapped in slices? Yuk.

I find plastic cheese to be very salty. I liked it when I was younger.

Wrong school, Fortune? unsure.gif

@ Lagie: My school did not have pizza parties or games. Just crippling self doubt and impossible standards.

When i can afford the expensive stuff, I like the expensive stuff. Strong cheese is an acquired taste but I love it.

Well, our tuition is freaking expensive and we're all lovable kids. So the teachers are all really nice and friendly. Well, most of them. They get a yearly budget for pizza parties and milk tea parties and gifts for students. We're playing games because classes are over. We not gonna be learning or reviewing so we don't have anything to do lol.

Man the kids in our school are pretty terrifying tbh. We got two Cambridge offers, one tuition-free. One Princeton, one Carnegie Mellon school of computer science. To that one guy who procrasinates on everything and skips school too often.

Ew cheese. I just don't eat cheese unless its grilled in a burger or pizza or something.

I sure am looking forward to getting x-rayed later today 8')) gosh darn dental shenanigans

Hi Wyvern!

I'm fairly okay and yourself?

On a bit of a low point (and forgot my antidepressant for the morning oops), just chilling at the dentist and mooching about the internets.

Dang the dentist!

That's a horror story on it's own

Tell me about it. I'm waiting to find out if I need any teeth removed >:

Oh my... that sounds super stressful.

I've been avoiding my dentist for a while but I actually need to go see them again.

On the bright side, this is working towards some braces. I can finally get rid of the thing I hate most about my face - these two stupid teeth pokin out :'D

I was suppose to get braces when I was younger but things happened and we kinda forgot.

Went to the shops... did not get cheese.

Also does anyone else who decides to sleep in through things they're probably meant to go to spend all their time lying in bed thinking up a semi-plausable excuse?

Also had a nice twitter reminder of how great Dragons Dogma's original menu music was!

Sucks Dark Arisen got rid of it...

EDIT: Oh hey look I didn't realise a conversation was happening.

Edited by Marcus Pheonix

Good morning peeps!

Oh man...you guys just reminded me I need to book in with the dentist as well T-T

Edit: It still pains me they got rid of the original DD music.

Edited by Fortune86