Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Hey guys.

Anyone remember that Hivemind forum game? The one where there's a simple map created by paint and posters control the actions of the colony? The previous Gamemaster was banned from the forums, so unfortunately there would be a new host, but would anyone be interested in bringing it back?

Hi everyone! Now there really was too much going on to greet everyone personally.

I am playing Guild Wars 2 and i can see that my long journey for my first legendary weapon has and it is possible to have that weapon in the hand of a character capable to swing a hammer. ^^ cool.gif I am too generous spending stuff to guilds... rolleyes.gif

Anybody else here playing GW2?

@WaterScorpion

Glad the talk went well. Now only it is up to both of you what will happen.

It is tough, and there are other problems too in my family because reasons. But hey, one problem after another. My parents will sort things out and life will go on.

@Qwackie

Hope you like how your hair looks now. Permanent?

@Lagie

Star Trek: Voyager is fun to watch.

@Marcus Phoenix

So you play Pokemon Go. I don't play it, but i know a few people who do that and as a gamer i encounter talking about that on the channels that i watch on youtube about games. So as someone who likes to collect stuff like everybody here playing Dragon Cave i hope you caught that rare Pokemon.

Yay quick break from work, hi all!

AAAAAAA OH MY GOD I AM GLAD TO BE BACK

i just got out of northlake i was in there for five days it was AWFUL there was no music or affection in there x_x

Hi rampaging wyvern and dangershy!

What do you mean with northlake, dangershy?

northlake is a mental hospital in louisiana, i was in there because i was suicidal

they don't allow affection (huggign and stuff) and they just don't have music i was suffering like jesus h.

I can kind of understand the hugging and stuff being disallowed -- but music? Wow! Hope you are feeling better, now.

Good morning peeps!

*internet hugs for Danger*

I'm sorry to hear you were feeling so low. I hope you are feeling better now

Morning? It's almost evening, get it right.

//is half asleep on the train

@Marcus Phoenix

So you play Pokemon Go. I don't play it, but i know a few people who do that and as a gamer i encounter talking about that on the channels that i watch on youtube about games. So as someone who likes to collect stuff like everybody here playing Dragon Cave i hope you caught that rare Pokemon.

What? I played that for about a week before stopping.

I was referring to Vang (or evangeline5432) who stopped by, she was a regular CPA'er but has become quite infrequent... I was just joking about it using pokemon lingo.

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

Very busy.

How goes with you you?

Nope

They're little shy critters and I love them

And Australia is a bad place to use flamethrowers in anyway.

I'd be more inclined towards spiders if I knew which ones to avoid because of bites.

ello fortune, spirit. though that's probably the only thing I'll say, midnight here and I should get to bed uwu

*looks at the task her boss just gave her*

Whhhhhhhyyyyyyy?!?!? D:

Just came back from school, finals is going on. I just got bullied on the first test day. (today)

And my dad just yelled at me saying that i'm stupid when I talked to him about it.

>:

*pats fortune*

I....actually don't know what to say......um.....good luck? you can do it? >:

Good morning, CPA. Let's see if I can chase everyone away again today. wink.gif

Rainbow, I'm sorry that you are being bullied and even sorrier that your Dad doesn't understand. Is there anyone at school that you can talk to about it?

Googling your hairdresser to get their phone number and finding out they are using your last haircut as advertising O.o

Are you okay with that, Fortune? I assume you weren't asked.

You can't see my face, so I'm ok. It just felt a bit odd to be looking at the picture and thinking 'I'm sure I know this person'.

northlake is a mental hospital in louisiana, i was in there because i was suicidal

they don't allow affection (huggign and stuff) and they just don't have music i was suffering like jesus h.

So since they let you out i assume you are feeling way better. No music? That's strange.

@Fortune

Wow. So at lest your face is not visible.

So have to do stuff, better shutting computer down or i will not finish what i need to do. wink.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle