Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

XD

Even in Overlord I took the nicer options XD

Ugh my stomach is acting up as well.

*pets Spirit better*

You got meds?

OMG no. Just seen more of the cast list for The Watch. This is going to be the greatest murder of characterisation and plot since GOT season 8. 

Not really... I just have to wait this out sadly!

I have no idea what show you are talking about O.o

*continues to pet Spirit better*

Ever heard of the Discworld books? It's a series of novels set in a high fantasy world that focuses on different groups and stories. There are dragons, trolls, dwarves, elves, humans and even Death makes frequent appearances (and gets his own character arc too!). 

One of the groups with it's own arc is The Watch, a group of policemen led by Sam Vimes, who literally starts off in the gutter. Their books follow Vimes and his inner circle as they rise from being powerless nobodies who are treated as a joke by pretty much everyone to one of the most influential and respected forces in the world. There is a lot of hilarity, lots of heartwarming  moments, and because it is a police series, quite a few horrifying reminders about just how twisted the darker side of human nature can be. They're my favourite group. 

Now they're filming a TV show about The Watch. They have changed practically everything. There's coming up with new ideas and plot lines and then there's tearing off someone's face so someone else can wear it to a fancy dress party, which is pretty much what they have done. These books are what kept me alive during some of the darkest parts of my life but it seems the writers are determined to outdo D&D in sheer *descriptive expletive here*. Should have known when the daughter of the guy who wrote the books (the author himself has sadly passed away (GNU Terry Pratchett)) left the project but couldn't say why. 

I heard of Discworld... But never read any of it.

But I will keep an eye out for when it comes on.

No don't! Don't go near it! 😧

Read Guards! Guards! instead. It has dragons in it. 

I can't afford books. Nor find books like that even in our library.
(I have actually checked to see if there are any discworld books in the library)

And I have replied to your reply that I've replied first.

Yeah I'm going to stop there.... I just broke my brain with all the replies XD

No don't do that 😧 You've already got a bad tummy.

*uses other hand to pet Spirit's head better*

Yeah I kinda need that brain... Just in case I need to remember where the bathroom is

XD

That's horrible!!

What about the minions that run around in there... don't they do any maintenance

Yeah I have to say Pixar have done really well these last few years.

I think there might be a similar movie coming out like Inside Out but it's called Soul

Yeah that one I know.... It's coming out soon as well I think.

But Soul the movie has the same idea as Inside Out. That's kinda what I meant