Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

XD

All good WS.

My dog's face this morning was heart breaking. My mother phoned now and said my dog is waiting by the window for me. 😭

Howdy Scorpion!

Hey Swift!

I can barely type today my fingers are frozen 😧

Ehh bout the usual. Had a surprisingly busy day at work (co-workertold me there was nothing to do when I arrived). Gonna be meeting up with a girl tomorrow so thats terrifying :o

Ooh, a visible Fortune! *hugs back* Hello!

Aww, poor doggies, Spirit. I know they enjoyed having you home.

MP, just pretend she's one of us. You do fine here. :)

@WaterScorpion, glad you found some of the names!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out toast and coffee*

I have too much to do for one day off, especially when I think one thing needs to be going to the doctor which can take a while. (I'm fine, just want something checked.)

7 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

I'm visible? You can all see me?! 😧

You were this morning! ;)

Hope it went well, trystan!

My day off's been a good one.

yes.... yes they should. :D 

it's just me and my boss, and i don't think my boss would know what to do if i were to leave, actually....

Ooh looks like everyone was chatting while I was sleeping in. XD 

Good luck MP! It’ll be fine. I think. *rambles on about things that probably would not help MP’s peace of mind* Sorry I’m weird and bad at this kind of advice 😕 Ask me about horses and I’ll fire back the facts but I’m blank on this. 

Also not so coughy now but still have a runny nose. 🤧 

Edited by Swiftphoenix

Hey there MP!

Nothing much happening. Just work... sadly.

How things with you?

How did that meet up go?

Was very interesting, our conversation went to some weird places.

She's apparently meeting with other guys at the moment too (and said I can still meet up with other girls) was talking about wanting to be married by 30 and have a baby by 32 and that me still being a student would make that plan a lot harder to do.

Looking on it I wouldn't say it was bad, but it definitely wasn't "let's meet again". When we left she hugged me which was surprising, when I went on a date with the girl I thought I had really good chemistry with last year we didn't even hug (i'm a veyr awkward hugger, I barely hug my relatives).

Morning peeps!

Sounds like a couple of red flags were waved there MP! While wanting marriage and babies is fine, wanting them done under a time limit (especially babies!) can be stressful and unrealistic.