Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

So it would semm. *hugs*

How goes your day?

*cuffs*

http://dragcave.net/view/QCBG

*sets out brownies*

The next house sit has three dogs, thirteen cats, a turtle, and a hand-fed baby king bird, along with a fourth dog who gets dropped off most weekdays.

Wow, @Lagie, that's a lot of critters! XD 

Speaking of mass breeds, Jazeki's holiday mass breed is this weekend.

And it's not too late to get in on this month's Blocker Breeding Bonanza! There's even a chance to win prizes!

Holiday? Holiday-kin, you mean, I'm guessing, @purplehaze?

Yes, they will keep me busy! I start there tomorrow till Sept 10th.

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Holiday? Holiday-kin, you mean, I'm guessing, @purplehaze?

Yes, they will keep me busy! I start there tomorrow till Sept 10th.

Well, yeah, would be a little hard to breed holiday dragons right now -- or holiday eggs, at least. But we will be mass breeding our holiday dragons, so . . .

Ooh, sliding around without moving your feet. That's cool!

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out broccoli*

How go everyone's days?

Hey! Broccoli's good, and you didn't even eat yesterday's brownies. :P

*hugs*

Morning everyone!

Sorry I haven't been on much. Rough week

SPIRIT!

*tacklehugs*

How's you? Rough week because of work or something else?

During the week is was mostly work but today it is something else.

At work we were one person short for month end. So it was a bit crazy and I had to do a few extra stuff.

Today I was informed that the lady doesn't want me to adopt the doggy I went to see yesterday cause she thinks it would be to much for my other dogs and that she might get out of the yard. For me it basically feels like she is saying I'm a bad pet mommy because I'm not home during the week.

That's awful! You're a great pet mommy!

*snuggles Spirit*

Hasn't been a good week for you. I'm sorry. 

It was all okay even if the week was hectic but this doggy thing has hit me hard.

My mother is finally agreeing to get another Yorkie so I was really excited.

Yeah she sent me a message this morning explaining how she felt. I kinda understand why. But I think she misunderstood me a bit as well. I don't just dump dogs at my mums house and not give the enough attention. I give all my dogs the same amount of attention and love.

I had a bad night sleep with all of this cause I wasn't sure how my dogs would be or if I'm ready to have a new full grown doggy. It was just all mixed emotions. She was really clingy to me last night when I met her. But I guess it wasn't meant to be.

You got attached so it's going to sting for a bit. Nothing wrong with being disappointed. Give it time and maybe other opportunities will come up. 

My mother did agree that we can get a Yorkie puppy now. But I will have to save money for that. Sadly no recuse yorkie puppies available now.

I want a puppy. But I have to wait until we can move. It's been about five years since Bonnie passed but I'm ready for another dog now. 

It's also been a long time since we had a puppy in our house. Not counting the rescue dog my mother adopted.

I've never had a puppy of my own before. Bonnie was already an adult when I adopted her and the others have all really been my dad's dogs. 

I don't really know what kind to try and get though.