Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

I'm full blown in annoyance mode. Work is testing my patience.

How are you?

Oh dear. What's gone wrong?

Mehish. Still asleep, a little frustrated and not in the mood for work lol. 

We are having a wellness day at work and they want me to join the activities and see the nurse and what not.

I'm not going to partake cause I'm already getting issues from my own doctor and I don't want to do fitness activities as work.

Now they are trying to turn me to join.

Why frustrated?

If you don't have to do it then tell them to stop bullying you and leave you alone.

I want to get things sorted about the house but they ain't happening. Dad needs to make phone calls but he keeps forgetting. 

I told my manager that if she is getting emails from HR about my attitude then she can gladly go tell them that they should stop bothering me. Cause I'm ignoring them now.

How is the house thing going?

They shouldn't try and force you to do something you don't want to do. 

It's not. Nothing is happening. That's why I'm frustrated. 

They will always try and force everyone to join. But I'm really not interested in joining this one.

Well keep trying and reminding your dad. But I really do hope you guys get that house.

What you need is a 'Rock of Don't Bother Me'. You get a big coloured rock and put it on your desk and people know when they see it you are not in the mood to be talked to and you just want to be left alone to do your work. And if they talk to you anyway, you hit them with the rock. 

Something like this:

Spoiler

74c7aa23aca89a13921a9505fec530848f76cde4

So do I. I quite like that house. 

Edited by Fortune86

Pfft they would ignore that so quickly and then later use it as a door stopper.

People here just don't really care.

So what needs to be done for you guys to get it?

My mum's work team building days always seemed quite fun. They once did a giant scavenger hunt around the city. They've gone on trips to the nearby mountain and done bowling. I guess they aren't really physical and meant for wellbeing, but do you ever have days like that?

There was a lecture about PTSD today. I didn't go cause I'm sick (and didn't want to spend the money). Heard a retelling from a group member who went and I'm glad I didn't go. I probably would've left partway through either due to revolt-ion or tears.

In that case, use this:

Spoiler

image0021.jpg?w=800

You may need a trebuchet to throw it, but I can guarantee anyone hit with it won't bother you again. 

My Dad needs to call a house sales agent and his solicitor. 

Hey MP. 

I have so much anxiety I get anxious over other people's anxiety XD I can't go to that sort of thing either. 

Hi MP!

Our work has never done day's like that for us. If we want to do something we have to use some of our leave days to take the day off and it will be money out of our own pocket.

I don't know Fortune... I'm on the first floor and the rock might make a hole in the floor here XD

An crush poor cleaning lady.... I can't do that. She is always so nice to me

1st floor usually means ground floor here, is it not the same there?

And I have anxiety too, social anxiety I'm pretty sure.

Oh you're right I got it confused.

It's confusing cause I think America does that and we get so much influence from them.

Lol We had an argument like that the other day here at work.

I think it should be the same as what you asked MP... But because I know the rest of the world thinks different XD

Briar hearts are just found in forsworn briar hearts (thats the name of the captain/leader unit)

If your pickpocket is high enough you can literally pickpocket the heart out of their chest resulting in an instant kill.

I know. I just needed the exact locations to find them.

Spent an hour and a half last night mixing potions to learn all the effects of my collected ingredients. I know there is no real reason to do so, but I'm RPing my DB is a master alchemist. 

I've been mixing ingredients too, haven't leveled up my alchemy at all though.

I mainly started it cause I just couldn't find any health potions in shops.

Haven't played skyrim recently, an update must've happened which means my mods won't run so I need to wait for an update from them to work.

Bought Vermintide 2 yesterday which is fun. It's amazing how it looks so much better than skyrim and also runs much better... skyrim is so badly optimized.

I have an alchemy farm going at Lakeview. I swing by every few days to gather and mix ingredients. When I get the other two HF houses I'll be well in the money XD 

That's a PC game isn't it?

Edited by Fortune86

I have it on PC but I think it might be on console.

Its a 4 person co-op where you wade through hordes of enemies, very bloody. Very similar to left 4 dead if you know that. But it has classes and stuff.

I was playing as the elf lady but i've switched over to the fire mage now that I've leveled the elf up a bit. Only playing solo so it's arguably harder than it would be normally but I don't know anyone else who has it.