Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Nineteen

Oh I mean like, a lot of the middle ones have it basically the same but it might lose some of the armour on their upper arms, or bare the midriff, which makes it a tad more appealing while still being like "yeah this is epic armour". I draw the line at the metal bikini's they just look dumb, most I do is like... metal tank top, I think that's what the orcish armour looks like (though I just went and reinstalled the mod with the non skimpy stuff to see how it all looks, and to take pictures to show you 😃 One of the reasons I still have the mod installed, just with the armour models overwritten, is because it makes the clothing look really good!

I often think like "oh yeah my characters in the city, so they can lose their hat and change to some nice city clothes" but then I'm like... I'm too lazy to do this for every town.

Also I watched a review/1st viewing video about the badminton anime that gif is from and he was just like "Does anyone in this show know what a sports bra is!?"

I have Fortune's helmet on shortcut so I can take it on and off when needed. She takes it off when crafting or talking to allies in safe places, but otherwise leaves it on. 

Right now I'm just mooching around Whiterun. Got Breezehome last night so I'm going to focus on doing some quests for the locals. 

I actually have no idea how to set shortcuts in skyrim... that'd be really useful.

I've only just gotten to Whietrun, need to join the companions and get the main quest started.

To tell you how much gold I've got I could probably buy breezhome and fully furnish it :P

You just go to the menu and favourite stuff. Dunno how you open the favourite menu on PC though. 

I'm trying not to turn into a loot mule, even with a follower. Grabbing really valuable stuff or crafting materials, but this time I'm not picking up every single cabbage in Tamriel. 

Oh I know how to favourite items, but I've never assigned them to a hotkey.

Yeah I'm trying to be better at managing loot as well, it's been pretty good.

The key is that the item should have a value at least 10x it's weight. So an item that weighs 0.5 should be worth 5 gold. An item that weighs 10 should sell for 100 gold.

Upping your speech is super useful, level 50 you get the perk which allows you to sell any item to any shop!

And the best characters are those who teach skills but are also shops, so you can basically purchase all their training then sell them a bunch of junk (bypasses the issue where a shop runs out of money to pay you back).

Hi spirit, just talkin' about skyrim.

Hi MP!

Yeah I see... no idea about what is being said but I know at least which game you guys are talking about.

SPIRIT!

*tacklehugs*

How's you?

What do you think of Fortune the Dovahkiin?

Thank you ^_^

Edit: They are going to test the fire alarm! I'm sitting right under it! D=

Edited by Fortune86

We had a fire drill at uni today.

Occured near the break time for our class so the lecturers just walked off and said "go to break" after it was over.

My mate didn't even wait for the alarm to stop, he just walked off :D

Fire drills suck!

We've been having them a lot lately.

So noisy. T-T

We had someone who walked off during a drill in college. They got suspended. 

No one really cared everyone just grouped down by the road, it wasn't taken seriously at all.

There was one yesterday apparently.

Must be an Aussie thing. Fire is taken pretty seriously here. You never know if a drill is just a drill or the real thing. 

Fire is taken very seriously here fort we had Black Saturday after all, bushfires are regular and absolutely destructive.

Fire drills, however, especially 2 days in a row are not taken seriously.

The primary school a few roads over from my house had three fires in four days last year. The first two were minor but the third destroyed a classroom.

Our school never had a fire drills... Even when some of the school burned down that one night.

My school never had a fire... or maybe once I think one of the labs got a small fire.

We've had a criminal run through it and get caught by cops and we had a bomb scare that left us outside for over 4 hours in 45*C heat, one kid fainted.

Well hopped onto skyrim to take a picture :D Should've gotten one of my girl in full orc armour (her orc helmet has a mask which looks awesome!)

Unfortunately you can't hotkey unarmed :(

Here's her and my companion Ilia, the lighting isn't great... I was planning to make her a bit fairer too, need to do that next time I'm in riften. Looking at her now reminds me of Asohka's race from Star Wars.

Spoiler

20180823203050_1.thumb.jpg.0fc5ae173868d40dc135c6bd6981a911.jpg

Wings are a mod I installed to make her "Half-dragon" race more authentic (the mod itself included them in all the pictures) but the horns, unseen tail and scaly skin were the only things from the mod, so if you wanted the wings they had to be downloaded separate.

The wings are quite useful, they massively increase her jump height and she takes no fall damage. I've used them to punch someone then jump around to gain distance, helps me when I'm getting overwhelmed since she's not OP yet. I also used it to go backwards through a dungeon :D You know how a lot of caves and that will have the loop that ends with a secret door back to the the way you came in, I went into one where the secret door was just a really high ledge.

There are a bunch of different types of wings too but I didn't bother looking through them all, those were the second ones I tried.

Love the hairstyle MP!

Really cool!

No one was hurt Fortune. I think like four classes burned down but luckily that part of school could be easily avoided. My biology teacher wasn't impressed to be crapped into a small class room.

It's always sad when something destroys or partially destroys a school. Especially here when they look for nearly any reason to close them down. 

The burn down by us was and accident in the science lab.

The part in red was burned down.

Spoiler

image.png.730decf39eb407a48a84fb293fee565e.png